The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Black Aerotop N/A 1994 Bodykit

Guest Mark1

Guest Mark1

Hi peeps. The end is nigh. After only 6 months I'm having to sell my super car. Doing too many miles and trying to carry too much work equipment. Thought I would be able to get by, but its costing me too much in fuel and is just not practical.

So here goes.

Black

Aerotop

1994 L reg

~ 85,000 miles

Automatic

Electric windows, aircon, etc.

Bodykit ( not sure exactly which one, but if looks could kill)

18 Inch alloys ( Voltec Inter Milano)

Front tyres new last week - Dunlop sport 9000 - 235/40

Back tyres new in Jan - Pirelli pzero - 255/40

MOT jan 2007

The only problem with the car is the speedo conversion. Which is causing the O/d off light to flash occasionally when overdrive is engaged.

Some minor paint damage, but nothing really noticable unless up close.

Price wise I am looking to get £5500

If you are interested and want more info the feel to call or email. At the moment haven't got daily access to the internet so if emailing my replies may take a while.

Hope you like what you see

Cheers

Mark

07787 116606

[email protected]

Guest Mark1

Hi

Based in Bolton.

Loving the aristo Sleeky, looks like I could get everything I own in there. Don't think its the right car for me though, but out of interest. How much are you selling it for? Still can't believe I selling my supra. Think I need my head checking. I should be looking at changing jobs not cars.

Hi

Based in Bolton.

Loving the aristo Sleeky, looks like I could get everything I own in there. Don't think its the right car for me though, but out of interest. How much are you selling it for? Still can't believe I selling my supra. Think I need my head checking. I should be looking at changing jobs not cars.

Its on the Autotrader for £4995 but havent had anyone come and look at it yet - so am planning on bringing the price down when i come back from JAE. ;)

Guest Mark1

Is JAE on the 22 and 23 near Peterborough. I have never been before and have got a wedding down there that weekend. Thinking of coming along on the Sunday.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.