The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Car Weighing

Alex

I need to weigh my car so that I can make use of the Powermeter-iD thingy I just bought (along with the SBC-iD boostcontroller)

It uses some calculations to fairly acurately predict your BHP.

I've seen some peoples experiences with it and it apparently only had a 3hp deficite to a proper Dyno! If it rounds it down that's even better as I can't claim to be over estimating/lying!

So where the hell can I get my car weighed?

I got mine off of Justin @ Shop...

Justin works on the economies of scale...the more you buy the more he can reduce the price....

You need to buy it with the SBC-iD to get any real use out of it.

On the Blitz-UK site www.blitz-uk.co.uk (then click on the toyota supra on the left to display prices) its listed at £500 for the SBC-iD and £200 for the Powermeter-iD plus VAT for both....its a huge investment but at the end of the day its arguable the best (IMO) Boost controller on the market. Its basically a new DSBC + a whole lot of other features....

Hey Justin, if you get a sale out of this I'm gunna have to start charging for a commision!!!  :biggrin:

Don't forget Shop can give you a 12.5% discount on most if not all Blitz equipment.... www.torqueic.com

(Edited by Alex Holdroyd at 4:49 pm on Oct. 26, 2001)