The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Im a nervous man.... transforming my Supe!

Sub_Culture

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yeh sure what i will do is put it on digitally tomorrow for you and can have a look then idea probs is black outline red letters with yellow highlight then blue clouds or somthing like that lol will see what i can do :)

Thank you very much!

Ray, I quite like that silver one!

Andy

I think that if you are gonna put graphics on a car then they should definately follow the shape of the bodywork and all of the ideas that you have had so far just look as if they are just thrown on there and do not compliment the beauty lines of the car. IMHO

I think if you go the whole way with the grafix it can look quite good, like the above picture, the tribal graphics go well with the curves of the supra and the other company decals compliment it quite well.

I really think the trial supra is the best graphics ive seen on the supra!vbpicgallery.php?do=big&p=2556

Surely adding gaudy graphics takes the eye away from all those small details you, as a company, have put into the car? Shouldn't it be those that draw the attention of the crowd?

If you need to get the punters in to take pics just rent some whores and get them to stand next to it.