The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Pompey meet II

dilocruzy

Which Saturday(s) in July / August can you make it?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Which Saturday(s) in July / August can you make it?

• 15th of July
    • 22nd of July
    • 29th of July
    • 5th of August
    • 12th of August
    • 19th of August
    • 26th of August

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice pics mate . did your misses get home ok then?

Yeah, picked her up at 9.30 (she landed at Heathrow at 4pm! lol) bless her!

Haven't moved into the new house though, was going to last night, then put it off to today, but will end up going tomorrow instead :D

What a great meet! Loved seeing you all, some for the first time.

Driving to/from the pub (was very notty on the way back), getting lost, straightning out a nob on a 3 series and watching X doing doughnuts on the empty car park were def my highlights :D

My pics are below, sorry bout the quality, hopefully on the next meet(s) well hookup earlier on.

Dan

IMG_0107.JPG

IMG_0108.JPG

IMG_0111.JPG

IMG_0112.JPG

IMG_0113.JPG

IMG_0114.JPG

IMG_0116.JPG

IMG_0117.JPG

Fantastic night guys! Good cruise to Bosham via a27. My highlights are:

1. Sounding off down on Milton road at the lights, waking up the residents!

2. Good performance from the NA's, keeping up with the tt's.

3. Perersonally getting 130mph on chichester bypass only to be passed by matt like i was doing 30mph! Got a few more squirrels beneath his hood!

4. Stacking up on m27, 2 abreast by 5 long, pissing off the yocals.

5. The look on bretts face when he returned from trying jonboys tt!!

Good night. Recommend as nights drawing in, earlier meet next time, say 6.30/7. Poss cruise A272, Petersfield, Seven Stars Pub, regular meet for racers, TVR's etc.

Congrats on your cars, their all looking spankin'. Lets make this the BEST meet in the SOUTH!

Great night out lads! I thoroughly enjoyed myself. Plenty of pictures to come when I get five minutes on the PC at home.

Jo wanted me to appologise on her behalf to anyone whose drive might've been spoiled by her camera-flashing all over the place - she was worried people might've thought it was a traffic camera catching them...

It was a great turnout. Unfortunatly I was part of the small group that got lost on the way to the pub! Was a cool convoy though. Some very nice sounding exhausts. I turned back before getting to the pub as my girlfriend was getting tired and we had to get back to Bournemouth. Hope to see you guys again.

Anyone else get worried for a minute when the blue lights of that ambulance came up behind us? For a moment I was thinking the worst - cops!

Andy

Fantastic night guys! Good cruise to Bosham via a27. My highlights are:

1. Sounding off down on Milton road at the lights, waking up the residents!

2. Good performance from the NA's, keeping up with the tt's.

3. Perersonally getting 130mph on chichester bypass only to be passed by matt like i was doing 30mph! Got a few more squirrels beneath his hood!

4. Stacking up on m27, 2 abreast by 5 long, pissing off the yocals.

5. The look on bretts face when he returned from trying jonboys tt!!

Congrats on your cars, their all looking spankin'. Lets make this the BEST meet in the SOUTH!

couldnt agree more mate! should definately make the long convoys a major part of the meets to come!

A 3rd poll would be good m8 just to check people's availability!

This would be a regular thing so even if some of us cant make it , so it would be impossible to get everyone togueather every time. However, I could put in a poll for different times during the day and if we should make it either on the first sat or sun every month.

Thanks,

Dan