The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Gauging Intrest in New forest Meet ?

ManwithSupra

From M27 / A31.....Junction 1 M27 (Cadnam Rndbt), head for Lyndhurst up the A337...The Mill House is on your left just before you hit Lyndhurst High St.

Surely even James can find this one ?:)

See you all there at three then.

Guest pompeysupra

all being well i should be able to persuade wife this is a good idea to have a quick run out for a couple of hours before rushing back to go out in evening. (pre arranged - damn) hopefully see some of the guys from the pompey meet........

Good to meet some more new faces today...Richard + partner, Wayne, Chris + partner and Laura + Matt (I remembered his name:)) as well as those Ive met before. Nice day in a nice place, nice Supras too.Thanks Richard for organising what was, at the end of the day, an extremely smooth running event:)

Guest pompeysupra

Yep was good to meet some new faces, pain that I had to leave early, would have liked to have a closer look at your car Ewan, hope you get the code42 ? problem sorted soon.

Run back was much better...... no traffic jam !! ....... alright until I stopped for petrol and had the embarrassment of not being able to open the filler......:( got home on vapour and had to use large adjustable spanner on cap to get open...... totally dry rubber seal.... time for a smear of vasoline.....

Roll on the next one Richard, all being well I should be able to stay longer !!:D

Sorry I didn't show, was truck down by a migraine and really didn't feel like living let alone driving. :(

You wouldnt have liked the traffic queues in the heat then Ken...roads into Lyndhurst was chocca yesterday. See you next time.

I'd like to add my compliments too. That's a nice pub - I'll have to go there again sometime.

I think it was Laura who arrived after you had to leave, Squiffy...moments before we had to shoot off too. I don't know if anyone arrived even after that though.

I'd like to add my compliments too. That's a nice pub - I'll have to go there again sometime.

I think it was Laura who arrived after you had to leave, Squiffy...moments before we had to shoot off too. I don't know if anyone arrived even after that though.

No, Laura was the last to arrive...stayed for a drink then she was off, leaving me, noddy no-mates, on me tod, alone, isolated, feeling very vulnerable and scared....adrift in a sea of locals...

Ok, Ill stop now

No, Laura was the last to arrive...stayed for a drink then she was off, leaving me, noddy no-mates, on me tod, alone, isolated, feeling very vulnerable and scared....adrift in a sea of locals...

Ok, Ill stop now

:( Sorry, had to go to a BBQ. Will try to be on time next time!