The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Ashford Monthly Meet 10-07-06

Spyda

So Sorry we are unable to make this meet tonight. We are both now having to work late so will have to catch up next month.

Have a good one.

Susan and Andy (Mr and Mrs T):cry: :(

No probs, see you at JAE or at one of the meeting points along the way. :)

Sorry peeps - couldn't make it this time. Been busy playing tarzan at Go Ape in Bracknell - 'Staff Development Day' i.e. a staff jolly.

Didn't get in till pretty late, ballast wasn't up for it and I was knackered anyway.

PS. Stupra, changed my avatar just for you LOL

Sorry peeps - couldn't make it this time. Been busy playing tarzan at Go Ape in Bracknell - 'Staff Development Day' i.e. a staff jolly.

Didn't get in till pretty late, ballast wasn't up for it and I was knackered anyway.

PS. Stupra, changed my avatar just for you LOL

Tarzan a ?, well i'm glad I wern't around to see you in your loin cloth Chris, ha ha. Hope the misses is feeling better mate.

PS. Like your av too LOL.

Was a good meet again people, enjoyed the eve as usual, an good to see some new faces an soops. See you all next time :)

Guest Supradean9

yeah was good to meet some of you and i agree with burt the burgers more like charcol in a bun ! maybe il try the chicken next time !!! could have had more fun driving there and back if it was'nt for some tw*t in his laguna ( pile of SH*T had one agro all day long ) good meet tho !!!!!!!:)