The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Boo hoo Write off

far

Originally posted by Angie

Sorry to hear about this mate.

Brian (My other half, Soop Dogg on this site) wrote off our Supe recently. Still waiting to get the insurance sorted out.

Hooper (I think) on this site wrote off his 1995 TT with 120,000 miles on it. I think he got £12k back for it.

Hope this helps,

keep your chin up. We'll see you at a meet sometime this year when we get another car., if not we might bump into each other in the dealerships looking at prospective purchases!

:)

Thanks Angie thats re-assuring,I hope everything works out ok for us - Insurance can be a PITA and I really want this sorted and resolved asap - I hate it hanging over me :(

Only time will tell.Should have some news next week

Sorry to read this far :(

Hope all goes well with the insurance etc.

My veilside has Bridgestone 'Grid' tyres on it................... came like that from Japan. You'd expect Bridgestone's to be sticky but these have far less grip than the Kumho 712's that were on my last supra. I can get sideways at 80mph when the 2nd turbo comes in with these, when it's slightly damp. Such a hard compound. Could feel the difference when launching on the strip too.