The mkiv Supra Owners Club

santa pod 28th march!!

Mr Deano

Originally posted by MONKEYmark

next time you want to try get a bit further back on thar flat big area where the scoobys and evos were up near finish line lots of space for a group section. its got to be better than been on grass and getting blocked in. last time it was my first time racing there and i thought it was good. them bottom toilets want blowing up. like you feel unclean when you went in there.

the food was muck, we got some chicken nuggets with mayonaise that looked like cum, never again

take sarnies n get coffees on the go.

the racing was ok, like the times above the track to see what other cars are doing. and you can see your reaction time as you driving down strip. its a long day out from leeds. i prefer local track york

still a good day out to see lots of top cars

Hey Monkey , when does York start , thought i might come up and show you northern dudes a few tricks !!! of course id have to kip on yer couch the night before !!!!!!!!:D

Dude:flame Dev

you can dream how to show us.

this is the york drag strip site

http://yorkdragway.intrica.co.uk/index.pl

they are a bit old school, they seem to think only american v8`s can go fast, seems like us max power boy racer cars is what keeps it going. always see lots of old american cars. and get to see a lot of people who go all the time. its only £9 entrance to spectate and £15 for as many runs as you can.

they have good ticket info and all scores are recorded and put on web for all to see. none of this i lost my ticket but i ran a 8 second pass.

results page http://yorkdragway.intrica.co.uk/results.pl

my times from last event of last year

http://yorkdragway.intrica.co.uk/results.pl?date=2003-10-05;car=X47

i normally go in the class system where you race same sort of power cars its the top class for 4wd 2l + turbo and nos

i came 3rd behind 2 mad cars a manta with v8 and TC and nos he did a mid 10 and he blew it up on last day. and then there is ian in his mk2 cortina with 4l twin turbo 4wd + supercharger and a huge 300 shot of nos something mad like that has done a 11.6 @120mph, he also uses metonol injection i think.he was telling me he has bought a big block chevy for it and going to put 2 t78`s on it, he was saying the engine has done 7`s on engine alone in a ford anglia. its an 11 liter engine.

Originally posted by dude

Hey Monkey , when does York start , thought i might come up and show you northern dudes a few tricks !!! of course id have to kip on yer couch the night before !!!!!!!!:D

dude

theres no room on his couch m8 as his 2 wippets sleep on there :D

ive got room at the inn if ya stuck, just dont be 5 hours in the bathroom in the morning putting ya make up on ya southern fairy

lee

Not open till April then , thats a shame i was looking forward to watching Monkeys one wheel spinning for 1/4 of a mile trick and picking up some SAS survival tips at the same time :D Thanks Lee i may well take yo up on that :thumbs: is there room on yer drive so as i can park next to your Taxi !!!!!!!!!:cool:

Originally posted by SimonB

Nah, that's someone else I think. You would have heard lust2luv rather than seen him - he's got an NA with a very very loud exhaust :p Here's the link to the big thread about it if you're really bored...

Cheers Simon for bringing that up again! :innocent:

...just when people were starting to forget...

Still scary how (relatively) easy it was to break-in.

Oh and my plate is "L111UST". :cool:

:looney: