The mkiv Supra Owners Club

bl%dy toad alarm

Guest gzaerojon

Guest gzaerojon

keeps going off, when i disarm it i get 4 beeps

anyone know what this is? or has a beep code description? it was fitted to the car and i didn't get a manual with it

cheers

YOu must have the tilt option set. You can adjust that too.

There's no adjustment on the Toad tilt sensor. It's auto adjusting to allow for the different gradients the car may be parked at. Could be a duff sensor though.

Need to check your trigger code when the alarm goes off next. Should be easy to fix though.

I have a toad alarm with microwave sensors which detect bodies of water(ie people ) trouble is where i park my car there is a drain so if its raining the bloody water running through the drain keeps setting my alarm off doh

i have adjusted the sensors but then i dont get the protection for the outside of the car

Sometimes i think alarms are more trouble than they are worth!!