The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Minor thing needed - new rad cap...

chilli

Car gobbed out a little water the yesterday at the supra meet, was after a run and then being switched off, it was a really blisteringly hot day too!!!!

After reading the excellent techincal FAQ it seems the rad cap is the most likely cause. The car was switched off whilst pointing nose first down hill, and then the coolant was spotted on the front splitter.

Other than that it's never needed a top up or overheated, so I'm hoping it's nothing more serious.

So, I'm after a rad cap - prices and availability please anyone?

btw is this best uprated or keeping standard? I'll go for uprated if it is actually worth having, stock otherwise :)

thanks robert, I kinda would like a new uprated one since the car is bpu but cannot seem to order it from the envy site lol so if I can't get it I'll take you up on that offer :)

Gaz, I take it you are refering to this? http://www.envyperformance.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=product.display&Product_ID=3571

which is listed as generic - the toyota one is more money. Thing is I can't add it to my basket lol - it just crashes with errors.

Really would like to order it, if the online ordering can't be sorted I'll give you a call instead

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.