The mkiv Supra Owners Club

J-Spec SMIC Needed

ManwithSupra

I need one of these, i looked at mine over the weekend and well i hardley have any fins left on mine - (no wonder she was feeling a little slower). I dont want to start her up now in case i get detonation :blink:

I heard that to order one from toyota was lots of cash i remember seeing a post about a cheaper SMIC.

I want to stay with a SMIC as i want to keep my fron Auto Spoiler :)

anyone got a New one for sale or one that is not going to break the bank :(

Guest gzaerojon

I'd go for one of THESE the quality is great, also a good upgrade if you ever wanted to up the boost without blowing a hole in the side of the old toyota one. well worth it imo

Rich,

I've got one mate. Just replaced my stock with a FMIC. My Supe has done 46K miles only and the SMIC is in great condition. It's only taking space in the sun lounge so you can imagine that my wife isn't that pleased at the moment - make me an offer but don't worry about it being too much - just want rid!!!! PM me if you want.

I'm near Portsmouth.

Regards buddy,

Andrew:thumbs: :salute:

I need one of these, i looked at mine over the weekend and well i hardley have any fins left on mine - (no wonder she was feeling a little slower). I dont want to start her up now in case i get detonation :blink:

I heard that to order one from toyota was lots of cash i remember seeing a post about a cheaper SMIC.

I want to stay with a SMIC as i want to keep my fron Auto Spoiler :)

anyone got a New one for sale or one that is not going to break the bank :(

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.