The mkiv Supra Owners Club

HKS SSQV BOV With Fitting Kit

SupraAyf

Guys,

I've been offered a 2nd-hand genuine SSQV but I was wondering what the best 'new' price is for an SSQV by the traders (including P&P) as I would prefer a new one. I don't want to pay import taxes so I've stayed away from non-UK methods of purchase so far.

May be time for a SSQV group buy as it seems that we all want them at some stage!

Cheers All, Andrew:search: :thumbs:

M8,

I was dealing with a guy who offered me an SSQV the other day from eBay at a buy-it-now price of £130 but the auction ended early. The kit was for an Impreza and not a Mkiv Sup but that would not be a problem in light of all the stuff that he was supplying with it. The SSQV is a generic bit of kit that just needs a specific car fitting kit so that wouldn't be a problem in this instance.

The auction has since ended and I didn't take his offer; however, I've been following this auction which I think is a good deal. I have been in contact with the chap who has stated that the large black hose in the shot has a 19mm interntal diameter. It's got all hoses; end plugs and fittings so with a bit of fixing, this would be ideal for the Supra as there is everything there (and some bits) to sort it.

The advert states almost new but I would rather deal with Martin now who I know will provide the right service (I'm taking the easy option m8).

The auction ends in a few hours so be quick.

Regards buddy, Andrew:thumbs:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8072301021&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEBI%3AIT&rd=1

Do you mind telling me who was offering the second hand one if you are not going for it?

Martin,

Outstanding service mate. The SSVQ took only a couple of days to get here from the time of order and although I was well very pleased with the BOV, the Haribo were a particularly nice gesture. Do the Haribo packs get bigger, the more orders you make. Is that's a 'yes', then I'll be looking through your store this afternoon m8.

Cheers buddy, Andrew:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.