The mkiv Supra Owners Club

uk spec for sale

lambertpig

i may be selling up. we are having a baby in august and things will be tight on 1 wage instead of 2. i also have 2 speeding offences pending which will leave me very high on points if not banned. having said that im not giving it away instead i will drive it less and be carefull but for the right money?

ok . here it is uk pec auto

1996 (n) with private plate ( n7 rsm ) worth approx £600

52k miles with full history from toyota and specialsts

cam belt replaced at 51k miles inc service

at this time full bpu fitted

hks super dragger exhaust

hybrid fmic inc hard pipe kit

pro fec 2 b boost controller set at 1.2 bar max

hks turbo timer

blitz boost gauge

standard airbox(new toyota filter at 51k miles)

thor fcd

standard uk 17 alloys just refurbed in silver with goodyear f1 all round with lots of tread

also 19 azev 2 peice split rim alloys 3000 miles only with good tyres on front and worn rears. see my photos for how great these look

brand new bilstein shocks with eibach springs no rubbing arches with 19 or 17 s

green stuff pads all round in last 2000 miles

this car looks amazing ask some east anglia members who have seen it at meets

the car has in past been cat c repair but there is no evidence of this anywhere. the repair was carried out by mach 1 motor sports in kent who have built magazine featured cars.

the paint job and panal fit is simply amazing

i have photos of rebuild and as you will see the car has not been in a head on and needed not that much work. when i saw the new parts list i was surprized that the car had been cat c

when i got the car it still had both cats in and the turbos do not smoke or whine they are perfect

the car will show a healthy .92 bar with boost controller off as it is most of the time and feels very very fast at 1.2bar (i will be at santa pod on the 10th to see what it will do in the 1/4 mile)

car was rolling roaded at henstead motor sport and gave 302 at wheels 452bhp calculated at fly however they did this in 2nd gear and car reved out before max boost which i now beleive is the wrong way to dyno an auto.my terminal speed on sunday will give a better idea of bhp

what more can i say?.

i love this motor its one of the best condition low mile uk cars i have seen and would be asking 12-14 for it if not a cat c car

that fact didnt make any difference to me and will not to you when you see car but i know it effects price so i reckon 10500 is fair as the split rims are 2500 new and must be 1000 with the number plate so really 9500ono

Hi

can you tell me how many owners the car has had and also do you have old MOT,s / receipts to verify the mileage?

Please give us a bell to discuss

all the best Taz 07770613987

i may be selling up. we are having a baby in august and things will be tight on 1 wage instead of 2. i also have 2 speeding offences pending which will leave me very high on points if not banned. having said that im not giving it away instead i will drive it less and be carefull but for the right money?

ok . here it is uk pec auto

1996 (n) with private plate ( n7 rsm ) worth approx £600

52k miles with full history from toyota and specialsts

cam belt replaced at 51k miles inc service

at this time full bpu fitted

hks super dragger exhaust

hybrid fmic inc hard pipe kit

pro fec 2 b boost controller set at 1.2 bar max

hks turbo timer

blitz boost gauge

standard airbox(new toyota filter at 51k miles)

thor fcd

standard uk 17 alloys just refurbed in silver with goodyear f1 all round with lots of tread

also 19 azev 2 peice split rim alloys 3000 miles only with good tyres on front and worn rears. see my photos for how great these look

brand new bilstein shocks with eibach springs no rubbing arches with 19 or 17 s

green stuff pads all round in last 2000 miles

this car looks amazing ask some east anglia members who have seen it at meets

the car has in past been cat c repair but there is no evidence of this anywhere. the repair was carried out by mach 1 motor sports in kent who have built magazine featured cars.

the paint job and panal fit is simply amazing

i have photos of rebuild and as you will see the car has not been in a head on and needed not that much work. when i saw the new parts list i was surprized that the car had been cat c

when i got the car it still had both cats in and the turbos do not smoke or whine they are perfect

the car will show a healthy .92 bar with boost controller off as it is most of the time and feels very very fast at 1.2bar (i will be at santa pod on the 10th to see what it will do in the 1/4 mile)

car was rolling roaded at henstead motor sport and gave 302 at wheels 452bhp calculated at fly however they did this in 2nd gear and car reved out before max boost which i now beleive is the wrong way to dyno an auto.my terminal speed on sunday will give a better idea of bhp

what more can i say?.

i love this motor its one of the best condition low mile uk cars i have seen and would be asking 12-14 for it if not a cat c car

that fact didnt make any difference to me and will not to you when you see car but i know it effects price so i reckon 10500 is fair as the split rims are 2500 new and must be 1000 with the number plate so really 9500ono

not many opinions either way. do you think price is right i dont think you can get a better looking faster more reliable sports car for under £10 k

Honestly, with the state of TT prices at the moment I wthink you will REALLY struggle to sell it, more so as a CAT-C, it puts people off. No two ways about it I'm afraid.

I would think twice before I parted with 7.5 for it. Just my opinion though and just because I wouldn't the asking price for it, doesn't mean that nobody would. It's worth what people will pay at the end of the day bud.

Good luck selling it anyway mate, I hope you get what you want for it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.