The mkiv Supra Owners Club

L599 LUX for sale (Jspec NA Auto)

NeoFuture

Sorry didnt have time to add all the info earlier, car has done 45,000 miles and is recently imported by previous owner, MOT until end of august, and is in fantastic condition, its professionally converted to MPH. has a Toad a610 cat 1 alarm/imobillizer fitted and certificated.

attachment.php?attachmentid=32204&d=1143642533

attachment.php?attachmentid=32203&d=1143642533

attachment.php?attachmentid=32201&d=1143642533

http://www.mkivsupra.info/dash/dash1.jpg

i have recently reoloured the dash to sliver, apart from that the car is all original equipment, bodystyle, exhaust, wheels.

2 reasons im selling 1) new baby 2) the vectra in front is mine and i cant warrant 2 cars at the moment, i WILL get another supra after i get married tho :D i really DONT want to sell this car but ive been left with no choice :(

call me (carl) on 07779 346969

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Dude my manual N/A and several other manual N/A motors have been sat and not selling for over a month priced at what you are selling your auto. The market full stop seems to be crap at the mo. I don't think its even the price either. You could offer it for free and it still wouldn't sell quickly. I think the only way to shift a supra quickly is either ebay it (and take a drop) or be Jurgen :D

Yup best offer I have had so far is £3750. I'm begining to regret turning it down now. I said in the other thread mate its not the price thats the problem its the saturation of the market that leads us to have to wait for someone to come and see the car unless you advertise it at a ridiculous price. I can guarantee the first person to actually see the car will buy it. Ebay is cheap, set a decent reserve and bang it on there, it may generate interest. If you are waiting for a person to come on here and buy it you could be waiting a while.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.