The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Amp for sale

CJ

I have an Alpine MRV F307 4-3-2 channel amp for sale:

This is the blurb:

There’s no substitute for V12 Power! Alpine’s V12 Series Bass Engine ready power amplifiers are designed to pound out high power levels with awesome sound quality. V12 amplifiers feature Alpine’s cutting-edge DC straight, STAR Topology and Duo-B circuitry along with DC-DC/PWM MOSFET Power supply for extremely stability. V12 amps have a built-in Bass EQ circuit and are Bass Engine Ready meaning they can handle the juiced signal from an Alpine Bass Engine equipped head unit.

Features

* 12 dB / Octave LP/HP Continuously Variable Crossover (30-200 Hz)

* 1-Band Parametric EQ (30-200 Hz)

* Subsonic Filter (15 Hz)

* Extra Large Gold Plated Terminals with Wire Insert Capability

* Top Panel Power LED

* 4V Input Capability

£75 delivered or can be collected from Turbofit :)

me me me! How would you like payment if it's not gone already?

I'll PM you my mobile number. I can pick it up today from Turbo fit.

Ro

Sold to that man but it wont be at Turbofit until Saturday as I am not up there until then. Is that OK? :)

Sold to that man but it wont be at Turbofit until Saturday as I am not up there until then. Is that OK? :)

Nice one fella,

I've got the little brother to that amp and that's bloody loud for the size. The V12 range is great!

:)

Cheers,

Ro

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.