The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1993 J spec twin turbo

danwhite

Here i have for sale my supra twin turbo

I will try to explain as much about the car as i can ill start off with some of the mods that have been done to the car most have been done by the previous owner at a supra tuner.

Full RsR exhaust from the turbos back full de-cat

Tanabe shocks and springs all rd

Apexi airfilter

Hks full cut defender

Uprated fuel pump

Uprated dump valve

Hks turbo timer

Their might be a few parts ive missed but ill post up with anything ive forgot about the parts on the car.

I have had the car 7/8 months i traded my subaru impreza for it and i havent been disapointed one bit !.For a auto car its breath taking performance i am unsure about exact power figures but ive been told its in about 380 - 400 ish bhp.

I am selling the car due to a new job i now do alot of traveling etc and am really after a hatch back or a saloon car ?[sAD][/sAD].

The car has done about 84000 at the moment,and does have 8/9 months mot and taxed till auguest i think?.

The car does have service history althought limited i have regulary changed the oil brakes etc etc since having the car,and the rear wheel bearings are being changed sunday and the rear brakes were done not long ago.

The car will come with the standard toyota alloys which are dark grey in colour.

The car does have some wear on the passenger and drivers seat and the usual parking scratches on the car .

All question will be answered as soon as possible and viewing is ok around my work hours.

Regards Dan

Here i have for sale my supra twin turbo

I will try to explain as much about the car as i can ill start off with some of the mods that have been done to the car most have been done by the previous owner at a supra tuner.

Full RsR exhaust from the turbos back full de-cat

Tanabe shocks and springs all rd

Apexi airfilter

Hks full cut defender

Uprated fuel pump

Uprated dump valve

Hks turbo timer

Their might be a few parts ive missed but ill post up with anything ive forgot about the parts on the car.

I have had the car 7/8 months i traded my subaru impreza for it and i havent been disapointed one bit !.For a auto car its breath taking performance i am unsure about exact power figures but ive been told its in about 380 - 400 ish bhp.

I am selling the car due to a new job i now do alot of traveling etc and am really after a hatch back or a saloon car ?[sAD][/sAD].

The car has done about 84000 at the moment,and does have 8/9 months mot and taxed till auguest i think?.

The car does have service history althought limited i have regulary changed the oil brakes etc etc since having the car,and the rear wheel bearings are being changed sunday and the rear brakes were done not long ago.

The car will come with the standard toyota alloys which are dark grey in colour.

The car does have some wear on the passenger and drivers seat and the usual parking scratches on the car .

All question will be answered as soon as possible and viewing is ok around my work hours.

Regards Dan

Car is also on ebay :search:

I will send pics or attach if it is explained to me ??.

Thanks again Dan

bring up the ebay add on yor screen then copy the adress bar at top of page then paste on here

Dan, if economy is the problem would you consider an NA? Cheaper to run and just as fun.

Someone offered me a beemer as a part ex the other day, i can find the details on that also if you are interested.

Ello...

I'm after my first Supra and most of the cash was coming from selling my 318iS coupe....

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=70650

I dont know if you would be interested if you are looking for some more space, but the boot is pretty big and you can quite easily fit 4 adults in it!

To be honest, I was after an N/A due to me doing quite a few miles a week, but perhaps my arm could be twisted.... :D

If you want more info pm me.

Cheers

I'm fairly local to you (I'm outskirts of St.Ives so 20 miles away)

In market for Supra could I arrange a viewing Sunday? if interested and meets my requirements I have cash waiting. Is it possible to PM me a rough indication on price?

Thanks,

Andy.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.