The mkiv Supra Owners Club

air filters - - -

Darren-K

well, ok,..

heres the result,.

been driving the car today with stock airbox in....

WHAT A DIFFERENCE !!!

WAHHHEYY !!! :):)

seriously ,its much much better,.

Revs cleanly and freely all the way,. no harsh noises coming from airbox area ,.. for the 1st time since ive owned my car it realy go`s now ;)

ive got full confidence in the car now - before it felt as tho a small hatchback would batter my supe.,

it even sounds better as theres no extra noise coming from under the bonnet - all you hear is the zorst.

I HIGHLY RECOMEND changing your filtration if its a HKS,.

i noticed too whilst fitting the stock air box there are 2 air intakes as well to bring in cold air...

realy good !

well, ok,..

heres the result,.

been driving the car today with stock airbox in....

WHAT A DIFFERENCE !!!

WAHHHEYY !!! :):)

seriously ,its much much better,.

Revs cleanly and freely all the way,. no harsh noises coming from airbox area ,.. for the 1st time since ive owned my car it realy go`s now ;)

ive got full confidence in the car now - before it felt as tho a small hatchback would batter my supe.,

it even sounds better as theres no extra noise coming from under the bonnet - all you hear is the zorst.

I HIGHLY RECOMEND changing your filtration if its a HKS,.

i noticed too whilst fitting the stock air box there are 2 air intakes as well to bring in cold air...

realy good !

I've got one of those Mushroom thingies - I'll be looking to go back to stock now though - cheers for the advice

I've got one of those Mushroom thingies - I'll be looking to go back to stock now though - cheers for the advice

np mate ;)

honestly,. it doesnt feel like less or more power ( well ok feels as tho theres a little more power,maybe like 2% more ),but feels as tho the power is being delivered better, it allways kind of felt as tho it was running out of gasp around 5500 - 6500 rpm,

now it just runs there cleanly.

( after working out how it fits and sussing out the sensor go`s on the other side :) )