The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hi new guy here

Guest VenturiSection

Guest VenturiSection

Do find out what exhaust that is while your at it. Looks identical to mine but im yet to find out who or what makes it......

Kakimoto - japanese outfit the stainless steel ones are around £400 the titanium are more like £800

Who would be a good bunch to get it checked out? RAC or are they rubbish and a waste of money?

and thanks for the welcome :)

mine has big brakes and reacros..

except i added the recaros and some jap kid must have added the brakes

thats what you have got si?

the rare one

Yep! ;) I've only seen three others I think, black cat has one of them.

Kakimoto - japanese outfit the stainless steel ones are around £400 the titanium are more like £800

Who would be a good bunch to get it checked out? RAC or are they rubbish and a waste of money?

and thanks for the welcome :)

If i ever meet you, i owe you a beer......a large one!

Spend the last year trying to find out what it was, thought it was a shit custom job but looking at the welding i thought not :)

Yep! ;) I've only seen three others I think, black cat has one of them.

My facelift was stock when i got it BUT it had the big brakes, I thought they must have been added by the original owner, maybe not???

Everything seems cool re the car pics so yes get it checked out, white is a good colour cos it is a good base to paint over :D I suggest gunmetal grey :D