The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Pompey meet

dilocruzy

Which weekend in June can you make it?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Which weekend in June can you make it?

Hi there. Another newbie here. Would love to come and could make it any date this month, but the later the better for me as i'm in the middle of an install and would like to finish it first. Seems like an impossible task at the mo as it's fibreglass, very time conusming.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi there. Another newbie here. Would love to come and could make it any date this month, but the later the better for me as i'm in the middle of an install and would like to finish it first. Seems like an impossible task at the mo as it's fibreglass, very time conusming.

Hello Geez,

Just pop a vote on your preferred date above. We will have a final date for this meet by the end of the week (all dates suggested are for this month).

Hope your install goes well, looking forward to seeing it at the meet. :thumbs:

Dan

I'm new to the club as well guys. Someone must be importing vast numbers of Supra's to Hampshire eh!! - I think this county will shortly become the Supra Capital of the UK at this rate! I've still got to get bits of the car sorted but I'll try and be up an running for the 16th. It'll be good to meet you all, Andrew:thumbs: :meeting:

Sounds like we've got loadsa new club members (including me) lets all agree to meet this friday anyway, as well as say the 30th! Nothin beats a cruise on the front in this weather. Anyone up for it?

Will set an oficial date for the 30th. However, would be coming round this friday if thers enough of us going!

Yeah.. good to met up for an in promptu evening. Hats off to the "colour co-ordinator" to arrange a good silver /red supra combo. Looking forward to 30th!

Perhaps we should suggest a cruise route for 30th, with a nice pub to finish off?

Nice pub? In Pompey? Are you sure!?

What about somewhere in Old Portsmouth? Normally nice & quiet, even on a saturday, with loads of parking in the area around it

Not much of a cruise though as it's 2 minutes from the Hovercraft place. Could always take the long route I guess!

Could always head out down Eastern Rd way for a blat, plenty of lights there :eyebrows: and there's a few pubs that way as well