The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bluewater, tonight.

toyotatom

Good meet! Nice pics Dan!

Still pissed off about my radiator! Anyone got one for sale or know where I can get one at a good price? HELP!

Nice 2 meet you guys!

Surj

The only place I recommend you get one is from MKIVstore. Make sure you buy the rad cooler as well though.

Yeah was good gathering all be it a little chilly!

Nice to see some other Supes and their owners from the forum in the flesh.

Downside was seeing loads more goodies you can slap on a Supe if your wallet can handle it! ....Just when i was about to slow down the spending on the car too!

Burt i'll be blaming you if i don't cut up my credit cards like i was goin too!:eyebrows:

Hey dan i found quite a few rads around 200 includin fittin wich is great. wots d rad cooler? is it important? help! lol!

Blimey, thats cheap, The extra cooler is for the autobox, the standard radiator has an extra little rad on it for the autobox.

May I ask where you found the radiators for that much?

good to meet some of the new faces, some plentyof supes getting up there, rekon that the supes will have the best turn out before long..

Dan matey.. nice pics.. how come my plate is faded out... did you do it or is ut a reflective plate lol

good to meet some of the new faces, some plentyof supes getting up there, rekon that the supes will have the best turn out before long..

Dan matey.. nice pics.. how come my plate is faded out... did you do it or is ut a reflective plate lol

I faded it out, I remember you telling jazz off for showing your plate on the net before so I blanked all the ones out you could make out.

Cool i'll try and get one. Hey has anyone seen that post about the Nissan Gtir meet this sat. Ill be going to this starts around 3pm sat afternoon. Loads of pulsars and other jap cars will be there. Looking at the list it looks like it going to be bigger than our jap meets.

If anyone decides to come i will c u there!

Surj

PS here's the post

http://www.nissangtir.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=7870