The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What skirts are these?

CJ

Sorry Mig but that's horrible.

LOL need to appologise.. Beauty in the beholder and all that.:)

Not sure what the scoop was put on the roof for Bobbeh, possibly driver cooling like they do on race cars when all the heating is ripped out?. I'm not even sure on any details on the car other than is was designed for Top speed run or something ( could be the ring not sure)..Bit like Jun did. Thats the only reason why I have some twisted liking for it and the JUN one too ..as it was designed with a purppose in mind ...well i think. I like JGTC kits too ..but would never have one on the road

My personal preference for on the road is stock body all the way...They look good as they are no need to touch perfection :p

Thank you guys. I think we can safely assume that it is a photoshop jobby then - and therefore save anyone else posting the same info. :D

defo photoshop.

that would cut away into the door

Ah well, it was worth a try :(