The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New Personal Best For Envy

Kopite

Will do Mark, just need to get my scanner working. Is the surface any better at York this year, I heard they had worked on it in the closed season?

Thanks

Kevin

hi kev

track looked same to me.they have been filling all potholes in on entrance to get in and been doing bits in carparks.needs loads doing to bring it up with times.there was loads of big v8`s

and was chatting to a nsx owner with stripped out interior from wales who had twin nos bottles but he was only running 13`s with nos.it was an auto too.he said his best has been 12.4

they need to sort out a timing display above lights.

hi kev

track looked same to me.they have been filling all potholes in on entrance to get in and been doing bits in carparks.needs loads doing to bring it up with times.there was loads of big v8`s

and was chatting to a nsx owner with stripped out interior from wales who had twin nos bottles but he was only running 13`s with nos.it was an auto too.he said his best has been 12.4

they need to sort out a timing display above lights.

It's not fare why can't we have Santa Pod or Shakespear county on our door step! You just can't get the times at York, I am pretty sure they don't prep the track, there's even less grip than Elvington!