The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1993 JDM Toyota Supra 3000cc Twin Turbo Automatic - 23,370 miles

ChrisR

My car is no longer for sale, i have sold my Celica GT-Four instead so the Supra stays. Thanks to all who asked about my car.

Just wanted to post that my Supra will be available for sale in approx 2 weeks.

I have a Service and MOT scheduled for Monday June 5th 2006 to complete safety checks, oil and filter change plus levels and fluids after which the car will get a full valet. At this time i will take current photos to support the advertisment.

Although the Supra isnt ready for sale right now i am happy to talk with anyone who is interested at this stage.

1993 JDM Black Toyota Supra GZ 3000cc Twin Turbo Automatic - 23,370 miles

Active Spoiler

ABS Brakes

Electronic Traction Control

Cruise Control

Limited Slip Differential

Mileage History

As you will see from the dates and mileage below my car hasnt seen many UK miles. My Supra has always been a second car and used in fine weather only. I can no longer justify keeping it when it is used so little so after 4 years of ownership i am letting it go.

Charlesworths imported the car in April 2002 at which point it had 22,363 kilometres on the clock. As part of the SVA test the car Speedo was converted to MPH and the odometer to miles giving a converted reading of 13,977 miles. On the 20th May 2002 the Supra had its first UK MOT and the recorded mileage was 15,258 miles which was the point I bought the car. From this date to present day I have covered in 4 years just 8,112 UK miles (not winter).

• Between 20th May 2002 and 7th November 2003 the car covered 5,289 miles with an odometer reading on the 7th November 2003 of 20,547 miles

• Between 7th November 2003 and 1st November 2004 the car covered 1,397 miles with an odometer reading on the 1st November 2004 of 21,944 miles

• Between 1st November 2004 to present day the car has covered 1,426 miles and has an odometer reading of 23,370 miles

Declared off road (SORN) between 1st November 2005 to present day

Aftermarket Parts

Front and Mid Chris Wilson Decat Pipes

K & N Panel Filter

Apexi N1 Exhaust System with Titanium Back box

TRL Fuel Cut Defencer

NGK Laser Platinum Spark Plugs

Racetech Boost Gauge

Clear Front Repeaters

Clear Side Repeaters

Lexus GS300 Sport 18" Alloys (Anthracite)

Goodyear Eagle F1 Tyres

Chris Wilson Side Mount Intercooler

3G Brembo Made Grooved Brake Discs

Goodridge Braided Brake Lines

Blaupunkt Woodstock CD\DAB Receiver

Included in sale

Relevant History

Mesh Grille for Stock Bumper Scoop (ready to be fitted)

Rare Toyota factory 4 piece body kit (not fitted and requires some work and painting)

Toyota Auto Transmission Fluid (2 cans)

Front and Mid Catalytic Converters

Stock Cat Back Exhaust System

Service and Parts History

All MOT Certificates

Japanese Manual and Test Certificates (not much good unless you can read Japanese but it does state odometer readings)

Original Sales Contract from Charlesworths

Toad Alarm booklet and Alarm Certificate

Service at 16,800 miles to fit Decat Pipes, FCD, Boost Gauge, Road\Race Brake Pads, NGK Cold Plugs

A'PEXI N1 Titanium Exhaust Booklet and Certificate (2nd Feb '03)

Automatic Gearbox Service at 18,300 miles (2nd April '03)

Lexus GS300 Sport Magnesium Alloys - MKIVSupra Group Buy (1st Aug '04, fitted at 21,000 miles)

Goodyear Eagle F1 Tyres (1st Aug '04, fitted at 21,000 miles)

Chris Wilson Side Mount Intercooler (15th July '04)

Full Service at 21,000 miles including Full Brake Fluid Change, Fit 3G Brembo Made J-Spec Brake Disc, Fit Toyota Brake Pads, Fit Goodridge Braided Brake Lines, Oil and Filter Change, Power Steering Flush and Fluid & NGK Spark Plugs

Service and MOT scheduled for Monday June 5th 2006 to complete standard service including safety checks, oil and filter change plus levels and fluids

nice spec, don't see any pics though?

reckon that might help.

As i dont have any pictures of my Supra with the Lexus alloys fitted i didnt want to confuse any potential buyers with pictures of my old alloys.

I have a Service and MOT scheduled for Monday June 5th 2006 to complete safety checks, oil and filter change plus levels and fluids after which the car will get a full valet. At this time i will take current photos to support the advertisment.

Basically its a Service, MOT, Valet at which point i will take current pictures.

didnt see a price guestimate either?

Won't be cheap but needs UK brakes.

I didnt mean to add mystery to the add, i just wanted to get the idea out there that my car was coming up for sale. Once ive taken the current pictures i thought that would be the best time to put a price up too. My Supra will be advertised on Autotrader and here for £9,995.

Hope this helps and i will get the pictures up next week.

Best regards

Chris

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.