The mkiv Supra Owners Club

J-Tuner Reading Jap Meet 20th June

Guest projectprelude

Guest projectprelude

"does that happen every time with a sudden rush to get off? seemed like a scene out of fast and furious with everyone moving out so quickly like that.... "

lol not normally like that no!! i was looking at something turned round and the place was empty!!! i was aware they shut the gates at 9 to be fair and didnt expect people to want to stay later. An oversite by me

so next time there will be a 2nd "after 9" location

some pics for you

http://www.teamshock.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5270

you know you guys along with the skyline boys are about the only 2 sites i dont get crap off over this meet!! lol jeesus i get people moan that i didnt take pictures of there cars etc etc etc

i love you kids! x

"does that happen every time with a sudden rush to get off? seemed like a scene out of fast and furious with everyone moving out so quickly like that.... "

lol not normally like that no!! i was looking at something turned round and the place was empty!!! i was aware they shut the gates at 9 to be fair and didnt expect people to want to stay later. An oversite by me

so next time there will be a 2nd "after 9" location

some pics for you

http://www.teamshock.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5270

you know you guys along with the skyline boys are about the only 2 sites i dont get crap off over this meet!! lol jeesus i get people moan that i didnt take pictures of there cars etc etc etc

i love you kids! x

That will be a good idea 2nd location affter 9pm I got down at 8.30 buy the time i got out was'nt long to get back in car for quick exit b4 getting shut in 2 hours not long enough .S. not bad turn out loads of cars did not have much time to have look round

I don't know who Ray is; this was an Asian chap.

Im Ray the afro caribbean bloke that you are referring too...

Is my car low? Yes...

But no it dosent normallly fowl the arches. Over the weekend i removed my archliner to fix my windscreen water-wash bottle and i didnt fit it back properly duhhh (missed a screw) :( so therfore on the way down to Reading it must have come loose and the fact we had been doing in excess of 160 - 170 leptons on the M4 (Lui's and Rush's fault) didnt help.

by the time I arrived at Reading i couldnt lock my car fully to the right hence the 20 point turn and the nice grating noises :blush:

Other than that it was a nice eve, nice to meet some familiar faces again.

• 4 weeks later...