The mkiv Supra Owners Club

June's SEM @ Fairmile, Cobham

KatieC

Hi folks

Another good meet as always. Was nice to meet a couple of new faces this month, I hope we did not scare you off and will see you around for a few more meets. Sheena a big THANK YOU for the scrummy cake. Cornie and Paul missed out big time yesterday. Looking forward Si to the release of the DVD.

I did make an enquiry about the BBQ, but did not get alot out of the staff. They did ensure me it would take place, but that was about it. Andrew will try and get hold of Sarah the manager at the Fairmile and see what she has to say and will keep you posted. See you all soon, some of you at the Brighton meet on Sunday.:)

Susan and Andrew

Glad you made it Lee and Julie, see you on Sunday.

Really nice to meet some new faces, awesome drive up with the Lovers and Gerry and Soo, had a good play with a BMW 330 and managed to leave him behind..... Coool !!!!

Sheena your cake was devine (:inlove: ) I would definately like one of those for my Birthday next month.... I could have eaten the whole cake to my self yum yum Cakeee.

Sheena hun your new Wheels are cool!!!!! Suit the car very well. Thank you also for the tyres :D You are a star....

It was good to see you all there, I'm sorry that I'm useless with names :( but I'm sure I'll be seeing you all soon and remember them all in time

Ps Susan - I wont be forgetting your name again :spank: :banghead:

here are some pics I took of the meet using my phone (sorry dont have those funky blurring tools that other people use to hide the number plates - still at work)

001.JPG

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

007.jpg

008.jpg

009.jpg

Great Night....good weather for Supras...shame I havent got one no more...

Its like we are all a big family...

Some lovely pics of the Dragonball..really fantastic...nice pics as well Charlton.

Ben ya looking very sexy with that tan he he....

Infact everyone looked sexy to me last night lol...(what does Sheena put in that cake of hers he he)

Really miss me Supra now its hot....Best car I have ever owned (and ever likely to own he he)

(-:

(soz my smilies are still on strike this end ..something about better working conditions)

Sheena a big THANK YOU for the scrummy cake. Cornie and Paul missed out big time yesterday.

So ashamed I couldn't make this after all the fun at the Dragonball. Fee really wanted to come along but I had a corporate dinner that clashed. :imsorry: :clown:

Was so kind of you Sheena to go to the trouble of the cake. I hope to see you all soon. Honest :wave:

Don't worrk Corni, I had your bit...:p

We all understand - everybody has to put work before play (except for Soo obviously) ;)

Hope to see you (and Fiona) next month...:)

Cheers

G

PS... Nice to see all the "usuals" as well, hope you all got home OK.