The mkiv Supra Owners Club

nokia n70

Guest mk47

Guest mk47

boxed and in excellent condition - selling on behalf of my bro so just pm or post up offers and any qs.

Guest mk47

ok ive just spoke to him - its on t mobile and includes a sim, 256mb memory card, charger, handsfree kit.

keep the bids going a few days and see how it goes - i dont know myself how much their worth so im gonna gather up some offers and get back to him. so dont be shy just bid away :)

oh its fully boxed up.

Guest mk47

i think its only on tmobile - but comes with a sim pack unused one so brand new number. althought i think it is possible to have it unlocked at phone shops.

i think its only on tmobile - but comes with a sim pack unused one so brand new number. althought i think it is possible to have it unlocked at phone shops.

cost is about 15 to get it unlocked or 10 from a erm "back street" place

I need mine unlocking. The guy I gave it to in Ireland couldn't do it. I paid £250 for mine about 5 months ago if that helps get me out of the mire for thread hi-jacking :) Info on unlocking this phone from orange would be usefull as I'll need to use it in Holland soon

can back street under the counter people not do it? if thats the case then i guess its a phone that cant be unlocked

Guest mk47

the phone can be unlocked by your usual backstreet shops - usually with some phonse they just enter a code and it unlocks and with some you need a wire. im sure it can be done for around £10-£15 ill find out by giving my local one a call tomorrow. also keepin the bidding going for a few more days.

No mate at this time they actually can't unlock a nokia n70 anywhere other than the original locking source. In most cases they will unlock it for you for a fee of £20. Take it to a backstreet place and all that will happen is they will erase everything from your phone like they did mine then tell you it can't be done yet. Be warned. If you know someone that can unlock it then I suggest you take it there and sell it as an unlocked phone dude.

Orange will unlock the phone for £20 if you are with them as I just did mine.

Guest mk47

ill check with the shop tomorrow-ive used them in the past but not sure about the n70 as most of them just come on single networks on ebay. anywho its on tmobile at the moment and with a sim.

the new range of nokias cant be unlocked and the operator will only give you the code at the end of the contract or it will cost you £££££'s

something to do with gen 5 software or something??

Mike

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.