The mkiv Supra Owners Club

93' manual n/a for sale

Parksy

SOLD 93 (L) Supra 5 Speed manual N/A SOLD

http://www.l1f3.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/supenew.JPG

Silver in colour.

Only 89000k on the clock (approx 58000 miles) was 81k when imported then odo converted to miles.

Taxed until End Feb 2006

MOT until end of September

Sigma Cat 1 alarm and immobiliser

Decated stainless aftermarket exhaust (think it is an HKS)

Toyota OEM sideskirts, front lip and rear spats.

18" Advan AVS-5 Jap racing wheels (9 1/2" rear 8 1/2" fronts)

New Falken tyres all round (done about 1000 mile on them)

HKS Induction kit

Fog light integrated into rear light cluster (not the normal screw onto bumper cheap jobby)

Clear side repeaters with chrome bulbs

Front grill installed

JVC Chameleon head unit

Lots of work carried out on it in last 6 months, majority of it by Envy (Reciepts with car) including:

Oil (Valvoline) and oil filter (TRD)

New fuel filter (Toyota OEM)

New Denso Iridium plugs

New rear brake pads (Toyota)

Full brake fluid change (Motul 5.1)

New HKS induction filter

New battery

Coolant change

Lots of money spent on this car, very well looked after, garaged and only used in fine weater (no winter use).

When I bought the car I went to the expense of paying £225 for an inspection report detailing issues of the car when I bought it last year is available to be viewed. Everything picked up during the car inspection then has been fully rectified.

Buying a new home (women!!) forces very very reluctant sale.

You can pick up NAs' at stupid prices now a days but please consider the mileage and servicing carried out on this car and the difference these things make compared to others on the market at the moment :)

Will get more pics up through the week...

Bad Bits

--------

Has a pin dent (less than 5p size) in passenger door.

Couple of small dents in drivers side rear wing

Small crack on front lip (underneath where you can't see it)

Crack on underside of drivers side skirt

Mirror post needs painted up, as does a couple of bits on the boot lid where roof spoiler was removed.

Sounds a lot but it is a 13 year old car :)

Some of these may be sorted before sale as it is booked in for the kit welded up and sprayed, and also the mirror post and bootlid sprayed up already. This would leave two small dents :)

Looking for sensible offers please :)

Got loads of interest in it to be honest :)

Shame the majority of it is from young kids wanting to have a play, or people offering me 4k "because that is what they go for" :)

No hurry to sell... sure there is the perfect partner out there for her somewhere!! :)

Guest Flat4_ire
Got loads of interest in it to be honest :)

Shame the majority of it is from young kids wanting to have a play, or people offering me 4k "because that is what they go for" :)

No hurry to sell... sure there is the perfect partner out there for her somewhere!! :)

do u expect to get more than 5k for it?

do u expect to get more than 5k for it?

Indeed I do.. but to be honest if I don't I'll just keep it. Fair enough you can get N/As' cheap now a days but you get what you pay for in my opinion.. like I said if your in no hurry the right buyer comes along in the end...

It gets to a point when there is no point selling as your car is worth more intrinsically, than fiscally.

Never a truer word said mate :)

TTs are dropping, NAs' are all over the place from 3.5k up to 8k in recent months on here. A car is only worth as much as someone is willing to pay for it, or as little as someone is willing to let it go for.

The car stands me no finance, is insured until the back end of the year so there is no panic selling needing to be done...

Cheers for the comment on how the car looks!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Flat4_ire
Well didn`t your mate get over £7k for his N/A on Ebay couple of weeks ago??

this one`s just as good if not better.

yeah that was 95 and had looooads on it

Thats a nice looking car. :)

The problem with the martket on the forum is that there are quite a few members who have to sell cheap due to personal circumstances. This then starts a decreasing spiral with other people seeing how cheap that particular car sold for and then feeling that is what they should pay. Before you know it the low prices become the norm :(

You are different though in as much as you dont need to sell quickly. You are also diferent as you seem to have looked after the car very well as opposed to others who bought the cars and could not really afford to run them and look after them properly.

You get what you pay for eh?

Guest supra01
Well didn`t your mate get over £7k for his N/A on Ebay couple of weeks ago??

this one`s just as good if not better.

better than mine Ummmmmmm

ADs

what you after in cash deal?

Was hoping to get about 6k with all the 'bad bits' sorted or about 5.5k as it stands at the moment :)

May be way more than people are wanting to pay with the market the way it is... but like I said I'm in no hurry :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.