The mkiv Supra Owners Club

brighton meet 4 june

sim

ok i will think about it but if i do that then others might not be able to make it. i will think about it any way

So looks like most people are cool with changing it ;) Just need to hear from Markrh ?? :whistle:

So Sim if Markrh is cool can we change it ? pretty please :D

i cant change the schedule

Why's that Simon??

I agree with Vanessa. Personally I would like to turn up and there be quite a few Supra's, as opposed to turning up and there only being 2 or 3.

As it is anyway I won't to make it the weekend after just for the fact that I'll be up in Derby with the g/f. But it seems to me that most people can make the weekend after.

As it is anyway I won't to make it the weekend after just for the fact that I'll be up in Derby with the g/f. But it seems to me that most people can make the weekend after.

Thats a shame Ash was looking forward to meeting you !! If its a problem then keep it as it is on the 4th, dont want people to miss out :)

Im only down in here one weekend everymonth as have to work 1 in 3 Saturdays. When I'm working I don't go up to Derby to see the g/f.

Weekends I will be here are.... 17th June, 29th July (as prev weekend when im working m going on holiday straight after). Obviously I'm not expecting people to arrange meets around my weekends off... lol

Sorry Vanessa - maybe soon though.. lol - i really not that exciting a person though, well, not until you get to know me.

Sorry Vanessa - maybe soon though.. lol - i really not that exciting a person though, well, not until you get to know me.

O well another time maybe, only say that coz I think the chance`s of meeting you at a SMCC meet is very slim , as they scare me !! lol

O well another time maybe, only say that coz I think the chance`s of meeting you at a SMCC meet is very slim , as they scare me !! lol

Me 2... Lol

To be honest I don't really go down there that much anyway. As much as I like going out in the car standing down on the strip whilst everyone gets into their little groups and chats away isn't really my thing..:)