The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Interior carpets

CJ

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a new development. I have arranged with Toyota to supply OEM carpets at a very good price. They will cost £489 including VAT and delivery. The downside is, we need 20 people to order black carpets at that price to get the bulk discount.

1. CJ

2. Paul E

question

if someone was to sign up, how would need paying you or toyota ie, credit cards ?

just thinking out loud ! ;)

I am sure I could organise CC payments direct to Toyota so that would not be a problem. :)

I have a new development. I have arranged with Toyota to supply OEM carpets at a very good price. They will cost £489 including VAT and delivery. The downside is, we need 20 people to order black carpets at that price to get the bulk discount.

1. CJ

Is it possible to get a beige carpet as well? Toyota's colorname is IVORY. What part no's are they? Are they suitable for a UK Spec as well?

Thanks mate.

1. CJ

2. Paul E

3. c0c4in3

Any news on this mate???

Without wishing to be funny but seeing as there are only 3 names down and I need 20, the last post was yesterday, it is now Sunday and I have been in France since Saturday and it is 21.15. What news do you expect?

Without wishing to be funny but seeing as there are only 3 names down and I need 20, the last post was yesterday, it is now Sunday and I have been in France since Saturday and it is 21.15. What news do you expect?

Are you tired and touchy Col, stop bleeting :p

hmmmm.... okay then. maybe no news ?`

But maybe you can ask later this week if you can get the carpet in ivory as well. Thanks.

As I have already done research on this and told you, Ivory is no longer produced. You will ahve to source a second hand one sir.

Are you tired and touchy Col, stop bleeting :p

You are right - I am sorry Mr. c0c4in3. It has been a long day and I am tired. I will enquire tomorrrow and let you know but as mr. Lucifer says, I dont think these are made any longer.

You are right - I am sorry Mr. c0c4in3. It has been a long day and I am tired. I will enquire tomorrrow and let you know but as mr. Lucifer says, I dont think these are made any longer.

Good boy, see that didnt hurt now did it kind sir. Do not let your gentleman tendencies down :D

:kiss:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.