Bluewater meet this tues ?????????????

johnd-mkiv

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 2JZjon

ChrisSZ - didnt spot your post til now!

I am from Church Milton - where bouts are you?

fancy meeting at Bobbing 24hr as i am meeting someone else with Supra from Rainham there?

7:45?

let me know - text me 07725 191471 cause i wont be online tomorrow.

Jon.

Guest 2JZjon

no it was the bloke who is meeting me at bobbing-he's from rainham. he must seen you just after leaving from comin to find me at work! lol

take my mob number incase there a prob - can i have yours incase need to bell you for any reason.

see you there then!

Guest 2JZjon

we'll hang around for a bit there-grab somethin to eat and hopefully you'll get there before we set off.

see you there if not-mine be the standard looking silver with uk turbo bonnet vent.

Im a 40 something year old virgin ( Supra meetings that is ) and new to the club. I will try to be at Bluewater Tuesday nite so look forward to seeing you guys...........Martin

Don't worry mate - we'll break you in gently. (just bring plenty of vaseline):D :d

Oh poo, I'm not gonna be able to make it tonight, I'm working lates. It'll be interesting to see if any of the 300zx lot come over and say anything about the embarrasing crash video that surfaced on this website a fortnight ago :)

Its a shame, Burt, I was really looking forward to seeing your single'd beast, but don't worry. It would only be for inspiration purposes, not for getting attention from the opposite sex. I have my own shiney red chrome rimmed penis extention for that :D