The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Comic Collection

Dragon78

I don't know if this will appeal to anyone but I have got a large collection of around 540 mainly Marvel and DC comics that need to be sold. Most are in near perfect condition and are only read once.

There are many different titles ie Batman, Spiderman, X-Men, Superman, Green Lantern etc and some are special editions that are very hard to get hold of now and which are worth up to £50 each. Three of the comics are signed by the artists who worked on them. I do have a full list and can e-mail it to anyone who is interested.

As for a price for the collection I would like to get as near as £200 for the lot, which sounds expensive but it works out around 45p each comic so I think it is a good price. Obviously these will be very heavy so collection would be prefered but postage may be possible at a cost.

These would be a great addition to an existing collection or as a great star to one.:)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.