The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hey Supra01

Jake

He's from the Republic of Ireland which obviously isn't in the UK.

I don't necessarily think he was trying to mislead anyone by putting UK spec.

All he's done is include a small photo of another to enhance his advert a little which he's already aplogised for and said he would remove.

Nice looking car! :D

Also here insurance doesnt depend on jspec/ukspec !

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest supra01
i dont think its your picture mate, i think its the claim it is a UK spec when it is clearly a J-spec but its not mentioned in your description

as i think there was never a UK spec N/A

pls read

Q: When you say UK spec, do you mean Japanese spec???

05-May-06

A: there is always one,yes Japanese spec,UK REG

Guest Flat4_ire
Blatent mis-selling and bang out of order. :(

what u doin the big sad face for you big girl?? ud think he killed someone the way u goin on, only a little booster for his ad thats all , no harm done ;)stop pickin on us irish :D

Also here insurance doesnt depend on jspec/ukspec !

yeh but it does in the UK... 20 yr old thinks he's finally found that cheap to insure UK spec NA supra...woohoo, he lives in liverpool, comes across and gets it....gets home and gets stung on the insurance.

I'd really like an honest answer on this, why UK spec was put in the title? Ad's i know you knew it was J-spec, i just dont get it! :search:

yeh but it does in the UK... 20 yr old thinks he's finally found that cheap to insure UK spec NA supra...woohoo, he lives in liverpool, comes across and gets it....gets home and gets stung on the insurance.

I'd really like an honest answer on this, why UK spec was put in the title? Ad's i know you knew it was J-spec, i just dont get it! :search:

Sale is in Ireland, priced in euros, uk interested parties asked, and were told Jspec! Simple !

Sale is in Ireland, priced in euros, uk interested parties asked, and were told Jspec! Simple !

well done we cleared that up... thanks :D

my question was why was UK spec put in the title? i see no reason for it to be there, its got to be false advertising, sorry to get on my high horse about this, but i almost became a cropper of this type of advertising when i was first buying my supra!

also if UK / Jap makes no difference in ireland no need for it in title surely?!?

Guest Flat4_ire

my question was why was UK spec put in the title? i see no reason for it to be there, its got to be false advertising, sorry to get on my high horse about this, but i almost became a cropper of this type of advertising when i was first buying my supra!

cos it is uk spec :D cos he says so, ok??

pls read

Q: When you say UK spec, do you mean Japanese spec???

05-May-06

A: there is always one,yes Japanese spec,UK REG

fair play

but .......

thats people asking you a question cause they also think your advertising a UK spec car, a car is not UK spec just because it is registered in the uk

also if UK / Jap makes no difference in ireland no need for it in title surely?!?

Ok prob should have wrote uk reg instead !

Ok prob should have wrote uk reg instead !

yeh in the description, not the title, in title should say Jap spec if anything. No dig at you guys really, just hope some little shrimp hasnt run up to dad sayin found one, will you help fund it for me or got a loan out just to get the wrong car :eek:

imagine him finding the forum in a month coming on going 'ive got a UK spec NA' :D

Guest supra01

I meant UK REG and i dont understand the jspec/uk thing

I meant UK REG and i dont understand the jspec/uk thing

u dont understand uk spec / Jspec thing....with the amount of bad blood those UK owners have about having the slower cars! :D

im sorry im afraid i dont believe you mate, you been a member long enough and im sure know your car came from japan...hence a j-spec ;)

P.s i saw the U instead of I ;) lol

Guest supra01
u dont understand uk spec / Jspec thing....with the amount of bad blood those UK owners have about having the slower cars! :D

im sorry im afraid i dont believe you mate, you been a member long enough and im sure know your car came from japan...hence a j-spec ;)

P.s i saw the U instead of I ;) lol

Ok thats fine

life is to short for this chap