The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Catch tank and some braided hose etc

mkirby

I bought a nice crome catch tank for my 300zx and did fit it but removed it after a few weeks

Cost me £60 and comes with fitting bracket, hose etc

£35 posted

Also have a load of braided PTFE lined hose in various lengths and in 10, 6 and 4mm

Theres about 3 meters of each

£40 posted

4 x Earls hose fitments for 10mm pipe (jubilee clip type) 2 x red and 2 x blue

Cost £5 each

£10 posted

I do have a load of 3" polished Aluminium pipework in straights, 45, 60 and 90 degree bends also a load of straight 3" couplers in blue and also 2 x 90 degree silicon couplers in blue as well so if anyone wants anything let me know and i will work a price out :)

When i have a tidy up no doubt i will have a load more stuff left over :)

Mike

The braded hose, is that the internal size?

Is it £40 for all of it, or for just one length?

If it is for all of it, I will have it!

Please PM me your payment details.

internal size bud and yes for the lot, i bought it and apart from some of the 10mm stuff which i fitted the catch tank with i have not used it but have removed the catch tank anyway so will include all that braided as well :)

will pm you

Mike

yeah PM me if the details if the catch can comes with the braided lines you used with it :)

i said i would include all the braided with the job lot of braided?? to be honest it was cut to fit me 300 so one of the lengths would be too long and another to short??

if you let me know either way if you do want it bud :)

Will the 90 degree bend fit in place of the stock pipe going to the throttle body from the intercooler?

if its 3" and the pipework goes straight down from the throttle then i cant see why not :)

all i would say is that colour wise there blue but not bright blue like the samco ones, just a bit duller.

I can take a pic if you want?

Mike

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.