Wales Meet Sunday 28th May #2

Ian R

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

:lazy: uhhh, what! oh yes....

Did I miss something.. was there a meet???

What's happening guys... I feel like the Cardiff meet was a first date and coz no-one gotta shag :sex: they ain't comin back! Surely we can just be friends :friends:

I'm off the Martins (Aka Lucifer) on the 1st to get my RTC fitted :ecstatic: then I'm intending to meet up with him again the following Sunday for the fun day. Anyone else from South Wales going then? fancy a convoy? (Wear what you like, there'll only be the two of us!!!):eyebrows:

As there has been such inactivity on the second meet I've had to go to the Abergavenny bus station and remove the reserved signs from the carpark. :(

C'mon Boyz... Make some NOISE :yahoo:

There seems to be a fun day planned at Lucifers MK4 Suprastore on Sunday 9th. How about we all meet in Magor services on the M4 for a greasy breakfast then convoy over the bridge. There's over 40 other supras going... (and scantily clad girls for CardiffSupra!!!)

Oooooooooooooo that could be good. :D

Im defo up for it, Might be able to pick up an exhaust while im there too. :D

I don't think there will be the same problem with the speed ramps this time!

Hey... We'll watch the footy together as well... I'll bring the Strongbow! :friends:

You can also have a pop at me in the bouncy gladiators boxing ring once you've read my response to you on the 9th july thread.. :D :twak:

Anyone out there up for a convoy over to Bristol next Sunday?

Hey Ian, good time at the ring? I see you are going on Sunday, you going Gloucester way or do you fancy meeting up early and cruising there on the M4.

Gareth, the match doesn't start until 7 pm on Sunday so you could spend most of the day in Bristol. (no excuse man) I'm looking forward to the hiding you've promised me! :slapped:

If it's a B.O. problem I'd rather know! :fart:

Hi mate i'm not going on Sunday now gotta work need to get all Wales meet sorted tho' will check my diary. Who's coming to JAE ???

:( Sad news indeed mate. I'll hold fire on a decision for the JAE. You going for an overnight stay or picking on one of the days?