The mkiv Supra Owners Club

NA-T Costs

Supradan

Just one last thing, would also like to thank james for fitting the speed delimiter as it absolutely baffled me but he sorted it pretty quickly! Cheers dude.

My pleasure mate :D Is your face starting to hurt yet due to the grin :D

Have fun and try to stop loosing traction in 1st 2nd and 3rd gear :D

I saw you drive off last night Gaz when I was picking up mine and I must say it sounds great. I also noticed JamieP's in there the other day and that looks great.

I picked up mine last night after having the rear callipers refurbed, plus I got them to put a stock airbox in as I felt that the TRD one was getting too much warm air. I am very happy to be driving again and as everyone says, Greg, Sam and the Turbo Fit team are a pleasure to deal with. They are genuinely good people and I just hope that I can raise the money to have the NA-T conversion done next year.

Mark

Hi mate, Nice to meet you! Getting to know quite afew people off here now and should meet more this sunday at the jap show.

Glad you got your brakes sorted. Does it feel abit better with the stock box back on?

Are you going sunday? (or saturday)

Gaz

Hi Gaz,

Nice to meet you too. The car does feel slightly more responsive but that might just be me fooling myself :). Yep im going on Sunday and will be meeting at Toddington. I know its further than actually going straight to Pod (im from Hinckley in Leicestershire) but it will be good to go in a little convoy.

What day are you going?

Mark

Hi mate, Nice to meet you! Getting to know quite afew people off here now and should meet more this sunday at the jap show.

Glad you got your brakes sorted. Does it feel abit better with the stock box back on?

Are you going sunday? (or saturday)

Gaz