The mkiv Supra Owners Club

M-reg twin turbo

steve-o

hi guys.im selling off my supra:(

its a silver twin turbo jap auto.

12 months mot (flew through)

6 months tax.

has LOADS of history including jap service history.

belts done etc.

bomex front end.

carbonfibre bonnet.

bilstein shocks.

konig racing rims with new tyres.

really nice leather interior.

HKS induction kit and 5" performance exhaust.

alarm and immobiliser.

really nice car

more pics to come

£7200 ono

thanks

steve

[email protected]

dont play couy elliott.im sure youve seen that down my garage.

its my other toy.im gonna sell that too to finance my NSX project....mmmmmm.....NSX

I haven't actually seen it yet - I swear! (I think!)

It looks lovely, even though I can only see some of the back

Is that a speaker cover missing in the Supra? I think I might have an old door card somewhere here with a speaker cover on it. I've got to check the colour though as I might need it on mine.

its a replica like most if not all the ones your likely to see on the road.i beleive origianals are some thing like £80000 + and very rare.

mine only runs a modified 3.5l V8 but im just finishing building a 7.6L ford big block and a 6l (bored) chevy small block with turbo conversion.

i was gonna dump one of these init with the 6 speed g/box ive got but have decided its too nice to rip apart and do that too so i bought a second cobra shell to stick it all in :)

insurance for me (25 with 3 pts and 5 yrs no claims) is £400

steve

its a replica like most if not all the ones your likely to see on the road.i beleive origianals are some thing like £80000 + and very rare.

mine only runs a modified 3.5l V8 but im just finishing building a 7.6L ford big block and a 6l (bored) chevy small block with turbo conversion.

i was gonna dump one of these init with the 6 speed g/box ive got but have decided its too nice to rip apart and do that too so i bought a second cobra shell to stick it all in :)

insurance for me (25 with 3 pts and 5 yrs no claims) is £400

steve

it's a stunning cobra dude. what do they handle like?

thanks.i only take it out in the dry and it behaves well.probably be a right handfull in the wet thjough and id look like a freak drifting it round roundabouts :)

got a pretty stiff ride though as konis are set hard as i want to cut out bodyroll due to the large tyres etc.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.