The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1993 n/a aerotop

carbon kid

This is my supra n/a aerotop .I have owned it for 16 months now,and it's been great fun.But it's now time to move on.As you can see from the pictures,it has 19" excite wheels with good tread.2 alloys are very slightly scuffed.The front seats have been retrimmed in black and red leather.It had a full service at 98,000 miles which consisted of the usual plus coil pack,rotor arm and cap,new leads and plugs.Tyres were fitted at the same time.It has a full de-cat exhaust,front strut brace,electric fan,new rear discs,pads and shoes.A new windscreen was fitted due to frost splitting it.the mileage is now reading 105,500. Inside i have fitted an Isotta vellalunga steering wheel and a sony hard drive sound system,no need to carry CD's any more,just download and away you go.I still have the original stereo and steering wheel.There are a couple of marks around the car,as you would expect,it is 13 years old.But all in all,this is a very nice supra and whoever owns it next will not be dissapointed.Viewing is highly recommended.I'm asking for £5000 or £4500 with the original stereo and steering wheel.

Guest CrookedSupra

Where abouts are you mate? I have cash waiting and am looking for a red aerotop.

Si

Cheers MATE!!!! Thanks for the comments on the car,gave it a bloody good clean and polish earlier.Then fitted new front brake pads as that was the only advisory on the MOT.Getting it ready for the new owner.And as for my head,a bit sore.

First choice would be a mitsubishi warrior,but my missus is against that idea at the moment.So i decided on a hoda civic type r.Lovely car but not quite practical for my needs.I'm now looking at mg rover zs or zt.And when i am financially better off,i'm gonna get myself back into a Supra!!! Just like yours mate,it's a beauty.

Guest CrookedSupra

Hi carbon kid, what type of Zs would you be looking for? I have a MG ZS hatch. Not had chance to get back to you as I am planing for a wedding in 2 weeks :scare:

If I didnt have an aristo coming in, in 2 weeks I'd use the cash swallowed in that to buy this. I've been pining after my aerotop supra since I sold her. I can justify having a third car as an N/A supra aerotop. I had one in red myself many moons ago. Don't suppose you'd like a swap for a TT white Aristo? :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.