The mkiv Supra Owners Club

UK Spec turbos

Zed

As the title says, uk spec standard tubbies. They are off a a 38,000 mile sup, I bought them when I needed a new EGCV and the salvage dealer would not seperate it from the whole turbo pack. Even so, it was cheaper than buying the individual part from the dealer.

Anyway, I saw the car these came off and have no reason to believe the mileage is dodgy, there is absolutely no play in the shafts and they spin perfectly freely. The blades are also in perfect condition with no bits missing. I bought them from Quality Salvage Direct after someone posted up about them on here, this is about a year and half ago.

I've tried to include as much detail in the pics as possible, any inspection of the turbos is welcome, my post code is BD4 9LJ.

Based on prevoius threads I'd like about £300 for these + p&p.

Note: they are extremely heavy and dread to think what the postage would cost. :)

Cheers for that jezzybabes.

Bignum, I'm in Bradford, BD4 9LJ.

Can't include fitting, I'll print out the relevant pages from the Toyota workshop manual if you like.:D

are the turbos still for sale ?

or is any one selling any turbos ?

as im looking to upgrade or any uprated stock

peter

As the title says, uk spec standard tubbies. They are off a a 38,000 mile sup, I bought them when I needed a new EGCV and the salvage dealer would not seperate it from the whole turbo pack. Even so, it was cheaper than buying the individual part from the dealer.

Anyway, I saw the car these came off and have no reason to believe the mileage is dodgy, there is absolutely no play in the shafts and they spin perfectly freely. The blades are also in perfect condition with no bits missing. I bought them from Quality Salvage Direct after someone posted up about them on here, this is about a year and half ago.

I've tried to include as much detail in the pics as possible, any inspection of the turbos is welcome, my post code is BD4 9LJ.

Based on prevoius threads I'd like about £300 for these + p&p.

Note: they are extremely heavy and dread to think what the postage would cost. :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.