piehound

94 uk spec in the wirral between chester and liverpool

full service history

laserline cat 1 alarm and paperwork

18" alloys(slightly scuffed not be me )

discs and pads replaced 1k ago

rear shocks replaced 1 k ago

tax and test

just had respray both sides after being keyed(have pics before and after to show no there damage)in fact the pics below are before the paint and now you cant see its been done and there is not a mark on the car

unmarked leather with piping on seats

full decat(cats in the shed and come with the car)

boost gauge

blitz bov

turbo replaced by cw 3k ago

new radiator electric fan conversion

auto

all original toyota tools

front difuser

heated seats

6 months tax

mot till aug

auto fluid changed recently changed

2 brand new 255 35 18s on the rear 500 miles ago

all 4 tyres balanced 100 miles ago

air con vacced,tested oiled and filled 4 weeks ago

strange button under the dash which spools the turbos faster

full engine rebuild 1k ago including new rings ,crank,big ends,gaskets seals,cambelt,etc etc(which wasnt cheap) under warranty for 6 months yet, it had a tiny drip from what appears to be the sump plug, all fixed

it has the odd problem with dash light on the right hand side where sometime you need to tap the dash to display em its an easy fix but it dont bother me.

new windscreen 4 weeks ago

new ariel last week

im in no rush but it looks like im going to need to shogun or simalair soon my old mum has got to bad to get in the car and her electric wheelchair thing wont fit in it either so without swapping or selling shes cant get out to nice places

7.5k no offers as this as cheap as i can sell it for i dont do the start high and get knocked down thing lol, i think its a good price for a uk spec and knowing what i paid for the car 7 months ago and what i have spent on it im losing a fortune but hell ya only get 1 mum

may part ex /swap for shogun or simalair(short wheel base)if it goes it goes if it dont then ill buy a cheap and cheefull 4x4 which is a shame really as i now have the car the way i like it, if you really want it pm me or call for more info i cant be doing with peeps wasting time. i can take any pics of any bits ya like if you want em just ask ill email em

07958650086 andy

Guest davet

personally i think this is good value. I've got a UK TT Auto similar spec and would sell it for a bit more.

Remember UK Spec = at least 50% off insurance!!! :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.