The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Genuine Nike Air Jordan 17's

DaveMassie

Nike Air Jordan 17's for sale

Size 9

I love these trainers but there just sitting in the wardrobe never getting worn, immaculate condition, very very lightweight and extremely comfy.

Come with laces (never used) and a fastening thingymajig (can see in the pics)

100% genuine, not the copy tat you get on ebay, I payed £165 for these a few months back from foot locker, looking for £80 inc delivery.

Thanks

Dave

lol - no thats the version release number. Check here

:)

The Jordan 5's were my favourite but these are nice :)

The 17's are the ones that came out when he suited up for the 3rd time return to the NBA with the Wizards....

that man knows his basketball :cool:

am a big fan of the Jordan's but had no idea what the 17 was for to be honest, just assumed that was the size as he didn't put one down (and they look feckin huge!)

Is that a UK 9 or US 9. If a US 9 then they will be a UK 8?

I will have to pass dude as I need a size11 or 10.5.

These are well comfy traininers :)

Supra-Man

that man knows his basketball

am a big fan of the Jordan's but had no idea what the 17 was for to be honest, just assumed that was the size as he didn't put one down (and they look feckin huge!)

A fan of the man only :) The rest of my basketball knowledge is not as good as my knowledge of is airness.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.