The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My Modified RX7

shaf

well what can i say, i have my reasons for getting rid of this beauty (mostly financial) :D

spec list

1993 rx7 twin turbo, manual, air con, LSD, ABS. (registered as 1.3 for cheaper road tax)

veilside front bumper

c-west skirts

c-west rear bumper

carbon fibre gt spoiler

lexus rear lights

flip tone paint

18inch alloys

apexi safc

twin apexi filters

apexi bov

apexi exhaust

greddy boost gauge

interior retrim in suede (front seats, rear seats, gear and brake gaitor as well as door cards)

nardi steering wheel

stainless pedals

stainless kick plates

jvc mp3 player with remote

12inch sony subs

jbl amp

alpine 6x9's

cobra cat 1 alarm and immobiliser

6 months tax

3 months mot

The car is extremely clean inside and out, starts first time everytime, idles nice and smooth, the paintwork is pretty much immaculate and it remains garaged at all times when i am not driving it as you can never be too careful. pics below

im looking for offers around 7.5k or if you know of anyone who has the following - s2000, evo 4+ or impreza p1, i may consider a px .

drop me a pm for more info

ps stickers can be removed :p

lol cheers guys.

i was told it had a rebuild at 80k km before it was imported. imported on 85k then converted to miles a little later.

drives very nice, but the thirstiest bugger i've ever come across. just taxed it for 6 months and cost me £60..... less than a full tank of petrol :D

motor pic and I may go take out a loan. Just paid off the 540. Soop and Bike paid off.. Think the wife would kill me? I'd love to have this car dude. I'm a nut for 7. Would be very fast around the ring also.

lol, it is pretty much standard under the hood so not as quick as some single turbo versions, handles superb though and is a definite head turner and gets so much attention :)

how many miles are on this car?

mileage changed at 85k km = 50ish k and currently 120k so approx 85k miles in total. was rebuilt in japan at 80k.

right going on ebay on the weekend. also price will drop by £50 each week :D

I think it's free to list motors this weekend on eBay, so should be some good free publicity - good luck, it's a lovely looking motor

I think it's free to list motors this weekend on eBay, so should be some good free publicity - good luck, it's a lovely looking motor

good idea, cheers bud :)

Nice one - give me a shout in August :D

make me the offer now and you wont have to wait until august :D

I think you should keep it ... and give Mark @ Phoenix a new challenge by fitting a BoostLogic single on it ;)

He's probably getting bored of Supras! ;)

nah, im not in the habit of filling other peoples pockets with money :p

Got to pay to play shaffy! ;) Quit pouncing around buying cars .. and selling 'em ... just choose 1 car. Or better still - buy single Supra ;)

Single RX7's apparently are alot more efficient than standard twins. Makes the engine more easier to work with - in the same way as the Supe.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.