The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Anyone free on Saturday morning in Colchester?

UltraFlynn

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Testicles! only just seen this, not that would have been able to haul my lazy ass out of bed at that time :eek:

Colchesters photoshoot at the begining of the month was a huge sucess, i cant see why another cannot be organised :)

are you offering then ,set a date;)

I recon we need to find a location that allows a little dragging! I am constantly on the look! May have somewhere but its a couple of hours away interested??
supra gold mark has a drag strip with a speed camera on but dont know whether we would get away with it, u noisy ones, mark what do u think, would the old bill turn up.?

supra gold mark has a drag strip with a speed camera on but dont know whether we would get away with it, u noisy ones, mark what do u think, would the old bill turn up.?

?? im a bit confused by that. Do you mean a good piece of rd? The place i have in mind is a runway! Owned by a friend of a friend. Hope to go and check out the condition of is very soon!

I don't think we could get away with it. I drag it everyday going into work but if loads of us turn up I think we would get kicked off site. A young lad killed himself on his mates bike dragging down there. They found bits of him all over the place. He got a spead wobble on and hit a fence made up of concrete posts and wire. Plus its bumpy as hell.

I don't think we could get away with it. I drag it everyday going into work but if loads of us turn up I think we would get kicked off site. A young lad killed himself on his mates bike dragging down there. They found bits of him all over the place. He got a spead wobble on and hit a fence made up of concrete posts and wire. Plus its bumpy as hell.
i remember that now,my boys used to go over there never mind

Shame. We could let the quite ones run for a bit before us noisy guys run and attract attention. So its not public rd? Whats that about a speed camera! It cant be that bumpy if you can get your car down it ok!
speed camera should not of mentioned this as u may see at later date secret:p :p :p :search: ;) :cool: hay mark

me and my brother went to park our cars in car park last year ,but thay got us to park with the classic car on main field,this year thay sent me this invite
cant read it my self,its an invite to a classic car show sunday 14th may at brightlingsea school at 13:00 till 16:00 if enybodys intrested