The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bluewater Meet Tues 18th April

supra_surj

Hi Chris yea sorry i missed you out...was nice to meet you mate, You got a real nice deal on your supe! love the dials!

Ok so we'll do that....chavs upstairs and supes and japs together downstairs. Imagine a whole car park full of supes...now thats a sight 2 c!

Well ill be there in 2wks time again and will defo stay longer.

Oh by the way if you dont know already..im Surj! lol!

Hey CD01UK which 1 was yours? Was it the silver 1 next to chris'?

Oh guys how much am i looking at for front wheel bearings?

Surj

Na havent got it checked yet getting my old insurance company to check as they should have fixed it with everything else but a couple guys have described the same symtoms that they had on their cars n it turned out to be the bearing soo...just planning ahead and getting some prices.

Hey read your other post about the M3 in bexleyheath! funy!! hehe!

Surj

Surj, i left early that night..... i was there first then another silver one turned up (nice exhaust note).....we will have to try and park together next time....

im keith by the way..

That was me Keith :D :d

Nothing stands out?? Whqat about the 'wood effect' dash then? LOL:) Good to meet ya dude - hopefully you'll be able to stay longer next time. And hopefully I'll be able to hang around and chat - had to go feed the ballast:) :)

Didnt manage to make it, But im definatly at the next one !!!!

:yeahthat:

Hope to put some faces to names etc...

so the plan is not the top "open air" level of the cinema carpark, the level below?? that right? 2nd May... see ya there...