The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Wales meet #1 Cardiff Bay 23/04/2006

Ian R

No black Supras? Darn, sorry I missed it guys, I will for sure make the next one!

Not a belly button black one in sight - you know, the ones everyone has! :D

Who blue pile of poo is that in one of the clips :)

Oh you nasty bitch! :tongue:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a day, Just come back from WWE in the CIA, seen a tout having a fight with a pc plod and then seen a hit and run.

I got some photos to post up later.

Ribenaberry you misses must have been pissed off with you my firned :D In one of the photos she looks angry :D How was the food in the place?

Id be well up for another meet soon. l8er ga :yawn:

Enjoyed this meet all things considered 7 Supes was good for the first one as said the Mids meet started off with less and has moved up to around 15 to 20.

Will start another thread soon for meet no 2. Locations and date suggestions

Good to meet everyone yesterday :)

Enjoyed this meet all things considered 7 Supes was good for the first one as said the Mids meet started off with less and has moved up to around 15 to 20.

Will start another thread soon for meet no 2. Locations and date suggestions

Good to meet everyone yesterday :)

you managed to get out of the carpark then... ;)

you managed to get out of the carpark then... ;)

Had to go to the security office they said it would cost £9 for a replacement ticket went and got the ticket and they said that I had to pay at the paystation. Took it to the place we had food and the nice young lady put it through and got out for free :)

Good result Ian and rightly so! Thanks to all the guys who made a great day of yesterday. As a meet virgin it was nice to be broken in gently!

CJ, I was halfway through the bay tunnel with the window down trying to listen to my engine, then a great throaty roar took over and you came in to my view in the rear mirror. No wonder the cops heard you coming the other day. As I was driving into Abergavenny I heard you pulling up in Merthyr!!!

Thanks Si for leading the way, even two Supes together look better than one!

See you next time guys, (oh and yes Ian, I have paid the membership today just so I can use the copyright on the red bull can and buy a coat to stop me chillin' in future!

Cheers

Jon (& Jason)

yeah i wouldnt mind one of those wheels let me know where you got it pls cant remember what you said cheers ---dave

I was just telling CJ, the guys user name is top7stickers (ebay) He hasnt got anything for sale atm, But i know he had about 10 wheels up for sale a week or 2 back. Mine was £27 + £9 P+P, Send him an email.

I was just telling CJ, the guys user name is top7stickers (ebay) He hasnt got anything for sale atm, But i know he had about 10 wheels up for sale a week or 2 back. Mine was £27 + £9 P+P, Send him an email.

I cant seem to find him on ebay to send him an email :(

Hey good to meet all you Guys and we got £7 in the kitty for the next Wales Meet :thumbs: lol

CJ that exhaust is awsome, can't believe i was gonna go for a crappy 3" lol but then again i wonder what a 5" would be like :eyebrows:

Gaz what was that WWE event like?

Heckler 8pm!! : Maybe we can make the next meet a bit closer for you? :p