The mkiv Supra Owners Club

brighton meet 7 may

sim

very easy to find mate, if your comming from west ie worthing etc you'll have to go past th University of Brighton and take the next slip road to go back on yourself heading west then take the Brighton (Lewes rd) slip road off then you will see a sign for Stanmer park. Really easy to find. Ring me on this 07713252580 if you get lost.

See you there :D

sorry guys, wanted to come to this but I'm so disorganised I don't think I can make it now lol

if this is a regular thing then I'll make an effort to come to the next one, the park and roast sounds great :) hope we start getting some sun too, it will be lovely! :)

Good to meet some of names and put faces to them.

The Vid now needs some work.

Will see some of you in France.

Cheers

For those asking about my exhaust, the paperwork I have says

Cobra Sport 304 Stainless Steel with decat

All from Ascar exhausts and Tyres (Sheffield)

Was a lovely afternoon, weather couldn`t have been better, Nice to meet some new faces , thanks to Andy and Susan for meeting me at pease pottage, :D Dangerous rep nice to meet you , hope your first meet wasnt too daunting !!

Hopefully see you all next month

was a really good day cheers all very friendly. followed matt the wrong way (oops) cheers v for stopping. loved all the attention through town felt great. loved the country drive from newhaven too. sun couldnt have been better.

just like to add i hate andy i promiced myself to turn down any ride in a tt but i just couldnt resist, i know know there is a huge difference and understand people when they say "you will always be wantng the tt". cheers for the drive and good to meet you and susan.

andy driving back i s**t you not your car looks scary as coming up behind, you see me even move out the way lol

good to see my car in the video cheers all for a great day

A bit late posting up, but must mention that it was a good meet in Brighton, and nice again to see more new faces. The weather was very kind to us, which is always a bonus:) Glad you enjoyed the blast in the TT Dangerous (Mark), it certainly makes you get itchy for one once you realize and experience their power:) I promise not to tempt you to come for a ride again mate.:p Thanks for meeting us at the service's Vanessa and mini convoy down. your trip to Halfords in the morning paid off, car looked nice & clean:) See you folks again. Here is a few pics of the day.

IMG_0425 Bri'e-mail.JPG

IMG_0426 Bri' e-mail.JPG

IMG_0429 Bri' e-mail.JPG

IMG_0431 Bri' email.JPG

IMG_0432 Bri' e-mail.JPG

IMG_0440 Bri' e-mail.JPG

IMG_0437 Bri' e-mail.JPG

IMG_0444 Bri' e-mail.JPG