Ashford Monthly Meet

klump

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:rlol: what happened to eyvery one?? i passed you at about 140 leptons then lowed down, and was still waiting for everybody to catch up..lol
Glad I made it nice run home. Nearly had you there Burt :D youre car fooking flies mate.

Thanks to everyone for a great turn out :) :) as always really good to meet new people not met before. Matt - yeah Fran picked up the tab :p and think she wants the disco look :faint: next one is mon 12th June see you all there ;)

Bugger, only just saw this thread, would have been up for it too, only live in Lenham! Oh well, next month then. . . . .

I used to drink in lenham a fair bit - I think there's a couple of photos of me in one of the pubs there still :( :(

Mate.. where are you in lenham.. i have family in Lenham on the maidstone road

I live just outside of Lenham in Platts Heath, which is about 1 mile down the road from there. Where abouts on the Maidstone Road? Know quite a few people in this area.

I used to drink in lenham a fair bit - I think there's a couple of photos of me in one of the pubs there still :( :(

Haha, OK, I think there is pretty much only about 2 Pubs really, Dog and Bear, and the Red Lion. . . And they are next door to one another!!??

Haha, OK, I think there is pretty much only about 2 Pubs really, Dog and Bear, and the Red Lion. . . And they are next door to one another!!??

The one on the corner!! A couple of years ago one of my students who lives in Lenham said she saw my pic up on the wall there!!:D

The one on the corner!! A couple of years ago one of my students who lives in Lenham said she saw my pic up on the wall there!!:D

Ah that's the red lion. Don't really go drinking in Lenham myself, only occasionally, but will keep an eye out for the picture if I happen to go there!

I live just outside of Lenham in Platts Heath, which is about 1 mile down the road from there. Where abouts on the Maidstone Road? Know quite a few people in this area.

almost at the top of the road opposite swadelands close

Was glad I rushed home, washed car and shot straight out to catch this meet. It was well worth it, great pub choice with good parking and a great view from the dinning table window ;) :D . Nice to put face's to name's and see some great motors. Matt's supra sounded Brill' as he wound it up a touch on the M20:d ,also certainly was quick from where I was sitting. Roll on the next one. Glad to see Zap back on his feet after opp', best of luck with the recovery fella! Here's a few pic's from last night.

01 e-mail.JPG

02 e-mail.JPG

03 e-mail.JPG

04 e-mail.JPG