The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Basinggstoke meet

cainhead

How did I miss this......... :(

Just finished my night shift and need to go home for some beauty sleep, I might get up for it and meet up with you guys but doubt it as I have something far more important then you guys ;) on tomorrow and would rather get some good sleep today.......

Andrew, did you forget to mention this to me........ :search:

Yeah, it was a giggle. Bit of a blast down and past Alton...until the weather set in again...

Speaking of which, only three cars showed :(

There was a forth in the car park at the Fleet services - CIL #### I think - nicely modded with a Whifbitz nose, CF TRD bonnet, etc. We never found out who it was though...

I think it might be nice if we could build this into a regular monthly meet - a different meeting point, drive and pub each time. Perhaps even grow it into an all-Hampshire event.

I suggest the first Sunday of each month (unless that clashes with something big).

Locations, times and routes to follow, depending on indicated enthusiasm.

• 2 months later...
Guest Darryl

I'm new to this .net site but know there is a lot of supra owners around and in Basingstoke. I'm in Chineham, Basingstoke. Like the idea of a regular Hampshire meet. Have you got round to organising anything? Are you planning one soon? Would be good to meet fellow supra owners.

I'm new to this .net site but know there is a lot of supra owners around and in Basingstoke. I'm in Chineham, Basingstoke. Like the idea of a regular Hampshire meet. Have you got round to organising anything? Are you planning one soon? Would be good to meet fellow supra owners.

What a co-incidence - my missus just started a new job in Chineham today.

The details of this month's Hampshire meet can be found here:

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=70149

Oh dear, look who's turned up, lol, welcome mate :p

You don't normally need a mods approval to arrange a meet.

I may be interested, but isn't fleet services next to slow dogs garage? Will he be showing up? Only reason I ask is to avoid any potential conflict on the day.

Mate, you obviously dont have your ear on the ground, Pauls garage has long been shut, and he has now left B/Stoke from what I hear...... ;)

Max GT has ceased trading.......

Dont worry mate, Im brainless, for getting confused and thinking this was coming up, lol.......how comes you got no Supe, and whats next ?

Well, the Blue Bullet went a week or so ago. I am not sure what comes next yet as i am waiting to see what my next career move is. If it means leaving these shores then the Supra ownership may be finished. :(

Well, the Blue Bullet went a week or so ago. I am not sure what comes next yet as i am waiting to see what my next career move is. If it means leaving these shores then the Supra ownership may be finished. :(

Leaving shores, that must be a toughy with the boy.......?

Hope all works out though for you mate ;)

Leaving shores, that must be a toughy with the boy.......?

Hope all works out though for you mate ;)

Thats the hard part but he is getting older now and won't be wanting to come visit every weekend as he currently does.

Hey you two, whats the plan on this b stoke meet, would be cool to see you both. Im off to the ring on Friday, so hopefully back in time.

Col, not known you long chap but will be sad to see you go. Hope you can make it to the meet. I have just bought the do luck front to go with the rest of the bits I got off you.

Hey Ash, you back on the road I take it?

Hey you two, whats the plan on this b stoke meet, would be cool to see you both. Im off to the ring on Friday, so hopefully back in time.

Col, not known you long chap but will be sad to see you go. Hope you can make it to the meet. I have just bought the do luck front to go with the rest of the bits I got off you.

Hey Ash, you back on the road I take it?

Yes mate back on the road, this meet thread is an old one dude, from your meet back in Apr.........we need to get another one on the go........

What you going to the Ring for this weekend......

Any chance of getting that video done now Im back on the road before something else breaks, lol :D