• Sat 15th April 2006
    • Sun 16th April 2006
    • Sat 22nd April 2006
    • Sun 23rd April 2006

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we now need a decision on the meet place and the time .ian you started the thread so its down to you. once we get it all sorted maybe we could make it a regular meet .i dont know about everyone else but early afternoon would be good for me .whats everyone else think??? give everyone time to get there .

we now need a decision on the meet place and the time .ian you started the thread so its down to you. once we get it all sorted maybe we could make it a regular meet .i dont know about everyone else but early afternoon would be good for me .whats everyone else think??? give everyone time to get there .

Sounds good to me.

Hopefully i can get my skirts and bumper on before the meet :D

im in cross hands just off the roundabout about 10mins from swansea junction if hecklers is coming from carmarthen i could meet him at the the roundabout in the elf garage should have my 1st cat removed by then

im in cross hands just off the roundabout about 10mins from swansea junction if hecklers is coming from carmarthen i could meet him at the the roundabout in the elf garage should have my 1st cat removed by then

Roger that :cool:

If you are coming from Swansea you wll take the turning at jnct 33 (I think) where the services are located (those ones after Bridgend). You can then take the dual carriageway in ( A4232) and that will drop you directly into the bay - so to speak. :D

If you are coming from Swansea you wll take the turning at jnct 33 (I think) where the services are located (those ones after Bridgend). You can then take the dual carriageway in ( A4232) and that will drop you directly into the bay - so to speak. :D

Cheers dude..