The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Grey, Silver, need help clarifying colours

Suprash

Hi Ash, my N/A is 1B9, and ive had my car next to yours on two occasions, london mini meet, and bracknel when you and paul were checking the black tt, and yours is definitely a different shade to mine mate.

cheers

Hi Ash, my N/A is 1B9, and ive had my car next to yours on two occasions, london mini meet, and bracknel when you and paul were checking the black tt, and yours is definitely a different shade to mine mate.

cheers

Post a pic of yours dude, how you been fella, long time no speak......

yeh not to bad mate :D

sorry pc wont let me add pics at the mo, but theres a pic in my garage section if thats any help.

Well Im deffo not that colour 1B9, why is there pics of a black Supe in your garage ????

EDITED: Just saw you sig, guess you changed......

Jake I wish you were right, that would mean I should be colour code 1B9, but my VIN plate says 6NO :rolleyes:

6NO is gunmetal, it's just that Toyota seem to call it greyish green metalic. That photo of a 6NO earlier is weird, I think it's just the light that's making it look green. I've never seen another photo that looks green like that. Quicksilver is lighter than gunmetal but darker than normal silver.

6NO is gunmetal, it's just that Toyota seem to call it greyish green metalic. That photo of a 6NO earlier is weird, I think it's just the light that's making it look green. I've never seen another photo that looks green like that. Quicksilver is lighter than gunmetal but darker than normal silver.

That weird photo is of mine!! :taped:

Mine is rated as 6N0 and is the mica green metallic or whatever Toyota Japan called it. Looking at it normally it is basically gunmetal, but with the right light it can look green, as per my photo - one of the main reasons I took it from that angle.

Thats exactly what I thought last night Simon, I havent ever actually seen another Supra that shows the green like that, not a gun metal one anyway, thats not far of green peaces..............Soonto, very wierd man, but funky.............. ;)

That weird photo is of mine!! :taped:

Mine is rated as 6N0 and is the mica green metallic or whatever Toyota Japan called it. Looking at it normally it is basically gunmetal, but with the right light it can look green, as per my photo - one of the main reasons I took it from that angle.

You got a normal photo of yours then, to compare......??