The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Oh no....

penguin

I had it the other way - at the scene he said it was my fault, then later on his insurance admitted liability.

Probably because of a witness at the scene that came up to ME and gave ME his details, didn't even talk to the other bloke!! I couldn't get hold of him afterwards but it must've scared the other driver.

• 3 months later...

Yep, another twist :( - got a bit of a problem with elephant - even tho i've told them i've sold the car - they still want the new owners details as the other party has requested them "incase" they want to inspect it! - such wankers esp as i declined an offer they made (his insurance company) sayin i should accept 70% of the blame!!! gonna give elephant a call later and see what the crack is :(

WTF, really sorry to hear this mate. What ever you do, DONT back down! i hope he gets everthing he deserves (and no thats not a sponge cake with a cherry on top).

Jake - i read that too about the digital images thing........but cannot remember where too.

When you hear 'bang' then you jump out with the camera and start taking pictures.

Made me laugh! You mean after climb out slowly clutching your neck!? :eyebrows:

Sorry to hear about this Penguin, seems most people nowadays just don't have the balls to hold their hands up and admit it was their fault. Blame culture, always someone elses fault etc

I've had to slam the anchors on short of a junction plenty of times due to people cutting across the lane I was in, whilst they carry on their merry way, apparantly oblivious.

Stick to your guns. If your honest and truthful, that will win the day.

He only has his mate down the pub for support. You have the whole world of support from this Supra club! :)

Good idea about the disposable camera in the glovebox. I will get one. Maybe for a few pix of other Soops on the road too.

:innocent: amen

as i am the new owner of claudia i have forwarded my details onto ya:d anything ya need a hand with just ask;) also ill get ur cds and tape in the post A.S.A.P.:D

p.s. i havent t-cuted the marks out yet so if ya need pictures just say how ever i replaced the yellow light with uk glass:cool:

situations like this suck big time. very similar thing happened to me last year. the chav fooked off straight away and sent his mom around to my house to have a go at ME for going into her car!! got the police involved but they couldnt do much because there was no injury but 'good cop' pointed out to the woman that if i had gone into her car then i would have dented it more as it would have been me going into her car and not hers scraping against mine. there was no sign of the actual driver, her son...why...because when he bumped into me he was pissed hence the quick getaway. was quality when me and his mom went to the pub to hear his side of the story and then he gets a slap off her in front of the whole pub:p . wnyway hope everything turns out ok for you:)

as i am the new owner of claudia i have forwarded my details onto ya:d anything ya need a hand with just ask;) also ill get ur cds and tape in the post A.S.A.P.:D

p.s. i havent t-cuted the marks out yet so if ya need pictures just say how ever i replaced the yellow light with uk glass:cool:

Thanks Dude :) :respekt: